Incorrect Nozzle Position

SpecterDC13

Nothing really game breaking but just something I noticed.

(F-16 Exhaust Demo track) When you place a F-16CM (1st in the line up) on the ground and make it uncontrolled it will have the correct nozzle position for a cold start.  When you place a F-16CM as a "static" (2nd in the line up) aircraft it's nozzle position is showing it was shutdown in SEC mode.  The "static" F-16CM nozzle position is incorrect and should be like that of the uncontrolled F-16CM.  All the other "static" F-16s appear to be incorrect as well but they are much older statics so the texture looks a bit weird.  At the end of the track I jump into the jet, start up, then place the engine into SEC and shutdown.  What happens in DCS is the engine nozzle opens back up.  What should happen is the nozzle should stay in the closed position.

(F-16 Exhaust after landing Demo track)  When you are flying and place the engine into SEC, then land and shutdown the engine nozzle again opens back up instead of staying in the SEC position (closed).

I know the F-16 is not completely finished yet so this might get fixed eventually just thought I make a forum post because there does not appear to be one.

F16 Exhaust Demo.trk F16 Exhaust after landing Demo 2.trk

• Like 1

My PC: GPU-AMD 6800XT OC / CPU- AMD RYZEN 5800X OC / 32 GB RAM 3200Mhz / 1TB SSD / 2TB HDD / 500GB M.2 / Monitor: 34" Ultrawide Samsung 1000R Curve / WinWing F16EX HOTAS / TM Cougar MFDs / TM TPR Rudder Pedals / TrackIR5 / ICP