Punta Arenas airport (shared with Chilean Air Force) RWY 25 - Intersection take-off by AI

western_JPN

Punta Arenas airport's RWY 25 has 9,154 feets (2,790 meters) long , so very enough for modern jet fighters.
DCS's AI aircrafts spawned as "Takeoff from Ramp / Parking hot" always taxi to the threshold of RWY 25 to use its full-length for taking-off.

Some Air Force's shelters (SA map spot names = F01/F02, R01-R04, HAS_01-HAS_06 / HAS_07-HAS_12) are connected a bit inner from the runway threshold.
It causes AI fighter jets taxi back the runway to reach the threshold on the route of ....

dcssa_scci_currentAI.jpg

When an AI is taxing back the runway, the runway becomes BUSY and any other aircrafts cannot enter there.
Not few minutes are needed to complete 4x AI jets taking-off.
It also makes unrealistic feelings as airport take-off procedures.

Modern jets (spawn-able size in those shelters) --- F-16C , F-5E , F/A-18C --- might be able to intersection take-off from the connected places. I've tested my own driving on those modules with maximum take-off weights ..... succeeded safety.

dcssa_scci_intersectionAI.jpg

I'm not sure that only SA map's rework will bring my wish, or DCS World's core code rework is needed, though.
That's my request here.

• Like 3

Modules: A-10C/II, F-5E, F-14A/B, F-15E, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, FC3, Ka-50-2/3, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, Mi-24P, AH-64D, P-51D
Maps: Nevada, PG, Syria, SA, Sinai, Channel, Normandy2.0      Assets etc.: CA, Sc, WW2AP
Mods and Skins in User Files: files/filter/user-is-western0221/ 

Screen_221018_005618c.jpg