<<SOLD>> Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base & F/A-18 HOTAS Joystick Grip

Chewmann

ITEM IS SOLD... no longer available

Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base & F/A-18 HOTAS Joystick Grip

Like New

Played it for about 7 months then bought a Winwing Super Libra.

In original packaging.

20220626_104700A.jpg

20220626_104824.jpg

20220626_104912A.jpg

20220626_104940A.jpg

20220626_104947A.jpg

20220626_104934A.jpg

20220626_105201A.jpg

Edited by Chewmann

I've heard people tell one of the buttons on the stick is kind of funky, have you noticed anything about yours?  Would you be willing to sell the stick seperately?  to Hanford, CA. 93230

Cheers

Hoss

Sempre Fortis

On 6/27/2022 at 5:51 PM, 352nd_Hoss said:

I've heard people tell one of the buttons on the stick is kind of funky, have you noticed anything about yours?  Would you be willing to sell the stick seperately?  to Hanford, CA. 93230

Cheers

Hoss

Hey Hoss,

Not sure what button you are referring to, but I did not experience anything “funky” with any of the buttons.

I would prefer to sell the set together.  I don’t think I’d be able to sell the base by itself.

Thanks for your interest.

Chew

Okay, I can understand that. I had read on HOTAS/HOSAS/SIMPIT Discord channel, a few people felt one Hat felt wonky. I've had my TMWH for over nine years now and love it. I had thought about getting the F/A-18 stick. But I read those cases where they mentioned that button. 

Sempre Fortis

19 hours ago, 352nd_Hoss said:

Okay, I can understand that. I had read on HOTAS/HOSAS/SIMPIT Discord channel, a few people felt one Hat felt wonky. I've had my TMWH for over nine years now and love it. I had thought about getting the F/A-18 stick. But I read those cases where they mentioned that button. 

I have both warthog and hornet stick and the only wonky feeling might be the second stage trigger. 

The pinky pad could be longer

And my unit came with a faulty ssw which tm replaced and solved at no charge. 

Is a great stick, a bit different from warthog. 

Also take into account it works very good for tomcat and it's a replica for hornet, harrier, eagle and most likely future strike eagle modules

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Sorry, I found the thread about the F/A-18 stick button, and it wasn't the TMWH version that had the same button just pop off. I agree the pinky switch does seem a bit un-ergonomic. It has the exact same button count as the F-16 stick though. Even with Tempo presses, which can be expanded to any button, or momentary switch. I do use this SCRIPT for DCS, I wish I could use it for IL2, but it only supports 60dx buttons or so. 

Cheers

Hoss

WHTM Button Count..png

Edited by 352nd_Hoss

Sempre Fortis

• Chewmann changed the title to MAKE ME AN OFFER >> FOR SALE: Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base & F/A-18 HOTAS Joystick Grip
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Chewmann changed the title to MAKE ME AN OFFER >> Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base & F/A-18 HOTAS Joystick Grip
  • Chewmann changed the title to Make me an OFFER>> Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base & F/A-18 HOTAS Joystick Grip
  • Chewmann changed the title to <<SOLD>> Thrustmaster HOTAS Magnetic Base & F/A-18 HOTAS Joystick Grip