Wingman #2 Still Repeats Himself Non-Stop

It's been an issue for me for the past 2.5 years, but I'm not able to keep my radio tuned to 305 and interact with my wingmen.  I always have to switch channels immediately because my Wingman #2 repeats himself over and over and over and over.

2 tally bandit 3 o'clock ...

It's endless, until the tally goes away.  I hate when I forget to mute them in the ME, and don't realize it until 20 minutes into the mission.  Sometimes if I'm in a newer plane, where I don't know how to work the radio completely, I just have to drop out of the mission or turn off sound altogether, otherwise it's really grating.

Is there anything we can do on our end to tweak this behavior, beside just making them go silent?

Maybe we can acknowledge his report, but unless we're trying to model actual OCD, I'd have to call this a bug.

P.S. Incidentally, there is an example in this video, which I actually recorded for a different issue altogether.

PPS. OMG silence no longer shut him up! I'm in the Jug trying to fly a mission, I set the options to silence=on, and he still won't stop!

Edited by Rex

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

You mean this isn't the case with everyone?  I'll be damned.  Sure, I'll generate a track.

• Thanks 1

Rex's Rig

Intel i9-14900K | Nvidia RTX 4090 | 64GB DDR5 | 3x4TB 990 Pro M2 SSDs | HP Reverb 2 | 49" Samsung 5120x1440 @ 120Mhz

TM Warthog Stick + Throttle | TM Pendulum Pedals | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR |  Cougar MFD x 2 

• 1 month later...

Surely this is a known thing? Every mission I fly in Liberation, I'm constantly berated with contacts from Wingman and AWACS every 2secs. I don't fly with the brain dead AI anymore as they are more of a hindrance then help

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir