Super Ball Flight Lead

Cool Breeze

While flying the 'Professionals' mission towards the end when we are ordered to orbit at 1000ft -21 does fine for a while, but inexplicably takes a nose dive into the ground. I'm assuming he is set to invincible because he starts bouncing and nosediving repeatedly for several minutes until he disappears! I'm not able to upload the track file, because even compressed it's over 50MB. If anyone can suggest an alternate I'll be happy to share them.

https://www.facebook.com/100000072566262/videos/1224728594598755/

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

14 hours ago, STONE SKY said:

OK! Received! The first guess is he ran out of fuel. I will fix, thanks

I should have mentioned this in the original post, but one of the observations that I have make in the mission is -21 uses his afterburner prolifically! Lol

Just on the initial join up over the airfield -21 is in full burner and it can be hard to join up with him. Also after leaving the Admiral Kusnetsov Task Force he is in full burner until the join up with the Su-27 and Su-34's.

Thank you very much for this Campaign Stone Sky it's really been fun and enjoyable flying, Cheers!Screen_220628_021120.png

• Thanks 1

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

1 час назад, Cool Breeze сказал:

I should have mentioned this in the original post, but one of the observations that I have make in the mission is -21 uses his afterburner prolifically! Lol

Just on the initial join up over the airfield -21 is in full burner and it can be hard to join up with him. Also after leaving the Admiral Kusnetsov Task Force he is in full burner until the join up with the Su-27 and Su-34's.

Thank you very much for this Campaign Stone Sky it's really been fun and enjoyable flying, Cheers!Screen_220628_021120.png

Thanks for the feedback! By the end of summer expect MAD AH-64D, but now you can look at the first part of MAD, for UH-1 or SA-342 helicopters
I already fixed the leader, but I'll have to wait for the next beta update