Raven One: Dominant Fury - current status / bugs / workarounds

On 7/7/2023 at 5:10 PM, VirusAM said:

Did the cougar remain stuck in the shipyard?
If so (as it happened twice to me) BD is aware of the bug and the mission fails because the subsequent triggers won't happen.

Hi, has this been fixed in the latest build?I guess it's not as it is not in the changelog...but I didn't progress in the campaign just for this (I don't want to move further on without completing this mission)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

On 12/19/2023 at 3:31 PM, VirusAM said:

Hi, has this been fixed in the latest build?I guess it's not as it is not in the changelog...but I didn't progress in the campaign just for this (I don't want to move further on without completing this mission)

Which mission is this? If M14 this should be fixed, at least it works OK on my end. 
Guys, if you have problems with particular missions, please create a separate thread in the bugs section, it is much easier for me to follow / check / reply. Things can get easily lost in this thread. 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I have noticed an issue with Mission 7… after downing the heli and Strike tells Raven 13 to stay on station we never get cleared to RTB.  After a couple attempts at this mission I finally took it upon myself to enter the pattern above the carrier on my own. That’s when I noticed that SLUGGO was making attempt after attempt to land but was told to wave off repeatedly (at least 10 times).  The CAP flight wouldn’t launch until SLUGGO and LITTLE NICKY landed therefore Strike didn't advise Raven 13 and 14 to RTB. Almost ran out of fuel waiting on that to happen.

Looking at YouTube play through of the mission, the call to RTB is usually just a few minutes after call to remain on station.  I don’t know if I have missed something or if there is a problem with the AI in the mission. 

I searched in this thread but didn’t see this issue addressed. 

On 1/2/2024 at 8:10 AM, Duhs10 said:

I have noticed an issue with Mission 7… after downing the heli and Strike tells Raven 13 to stay on station we never get cleared to RTB.  After a couple attempts at this mission I finally took it upon myself to enter the pattern above the carrier on my own. That’s when I noticed that SLUGGO was making attempt after attempt to land but was told to wave off repeatedly (at least 10 times).  The CAP flight wouldn’t launch until SLUGGO and LITTLE NICKY landed therefore Strike didn't advise Raven 13 and 14 to RTB. Almost ran out of fuel waiting on that to happen.

Looking at YouTube play through of the mission, the call to RTB is usually just a few minutes after call to remain on station.  I don’t know if I have missed something or if there is a problem with the AI in the mission. 

I searched in this thread but didn’t see this issue addressed. 

I found the other posts about this issue... so no need to respond. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

just bought R1 dominant fury, and i noticed ther'is an bug in mission 2, the lady didn't contact me to help her. i saw the video and it works for them, but not for me. please fix it

22 minutes ago, Ste787 said:

the lady didn't contact me to help her

She doesn't contact you specifically, she transmits a mayday call on the guard frequency (the military one... maybe her husband is former military and happened to bring a UHF radio 😉).

Can you verify that you put either of your radios to Guard Receive?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ste787 said:

just bought R1 dominant fury, and i noticed ther'is an bug in mission 2, the lady didn't contact me to help her. i saw the video and it works for them, but not for me. please fix it

You need to be in guard, so click the channel wheel, so the active freq. comes up, and make sure GRCV on the ufc (top right) has a semi colon next to it, like this :

It does say this in all the briefings of this campaign, and is a good habit to get into anyway, when setting up the jet

• Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 10:34 AM, baltic_dragon said:

Which mission is this? If M14 this should be fixed, at least it works OK on my end. 
Guys, if you have problems with particular missions, please create a separate thread in the bugs section, it is much easier for me to follow / check / reply. Things can get easily lost in this thread. 

m11 IIRC

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

1 ora fa, CH4Pz ha scritto:

You need to be in guard, so click the channel wheel, so the active freq. comes up, and make sure GRCV on the ufc (top right) has a semi colon next to it, like this :

It does say this in all the briefings of this campaign, and is a good habit to get into anyway, when setting up the jet

thanks a lot, i forgot the GCRV... i'm back in dcs after 2 years, so tons of things i forgot 🙂

8 ore fa, Yurgon ha scritto:

She doesn't contact you specifically, she transmits a mayday call on the guard frequency (the military one... maybe her husband is former military and happened to bring a UHF radio 😉).

Can you verify that you put either of your radios to Guard Receive?

thanks a lot

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello Baltic Dragon. First of all, thank you for your projects. However, I had a problem during mission 02. The dialogue with Claire ends after saying: "Claire, I think I see you." The dialogue does not continue no matter what I do. I can't complete the mission 100%