Missing advisory message when Internal Auxiliary Fuel Tank is empty

Akiazusa

Hi,it's just a small detail

Issue:Now in the sim there is no advisory when Internal Auxiliary Fuel Tank is empty

Expect: There should be a "CTR TANK EMPTY" Message on the EUFD and related MPD WCA/advisory page

Evidence:TM 251-10--------2.139-------ADVISORY MESSAGES--------Table 2-15. Advisory Messages (should be at the button of page 2-161 I guess)

Here is the track:

Missing advisory message when Internal Auxiliary Fuel Tank is empty.trk

Many thanks😃

• Like 1

Kyoto Animation forever!

• ED Team

I want to add that in testing the various EUFD advisories that are generated by the fuel system, you need to ensure the FUEL page is not displayed. If the FUEL page is displayed, you shouldn't get EUFD advisories like "CTR TANK EMPTY", "EXTERNAL # EMPTY", or "FUEL CHECK COMPLETE" since opening the FUEL page acknowledges these advisories and removes them from the EUFD. It should still show them in on the WCA page of course, but to ensure their EUFD functionality is also working, close the FUEL page before the messages are triggered.

Having said that, I did perform the same test without the FUEL page open, and I can confirm this advisory is indeed missing from the EUFD and the WCA page.

• Thanks 1

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

16 minutes ago, Raptor9 said:

I want to add that in testing the various EUFD advisories that are generated by the fuel system, you need to ensure the FUEL page is not displayed. If the FUEL page is displayed, you shouldn't get EUFD advisories like "CTR TANK EMPTY", "EXTERNAL # EMPTY", or "FUEL CHECK COMPLETE" since opening the FUEL page acknowledges these advisories and removes them from the EUFD. It should still show them in on the WCA page of course, but to ensure their EUFD functionality is also working, close the FUEL page before the messages are triggered.

Having said that, I did perform the same test without the FUEL page open, and I can confirm this advisory is indeed missing from the EUFD and the WCA page.

Wow,didn't know that,thanks for the addition information.😃

Kyoto Animation forever!

By the way,I did another test related to "EXTERNAL # EMPTY" advisory,which is already in the game now.But it will show up on EUFD despite the FUEL page is open,and can't be acknowledged/cleared from EUFD(by reopening the FUEL page)

I don't know whether should I start a new topic on this,so I put the track here anyway.....

Here is the track:EXTERNAL # EMPTY advisory with FUEL page open..trk

Kyoto Animation forever!

• ED Team
51 minutes ago, Akiazusa said:

I don't know whether should I start a new topic on this,so I put the track here anyway.....

You should always start a new bug report thread when posting about another bug. It helps the community managers keep the bug reports organized based on what is already reported, being investigated, etc.

• Like 1

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

7 minutes ago, Raptor9 said:

You should always start a new bug report thread when posting about another bug. It helps the community managers keep the bug reports organized based on what is already reported, being investigated, etc.

got it ,I will write a new post

Kyoto Animation forever!