Mirage 2000C Track Replay Compatibility

Trippy

Hi all,

I was wondering if the issues with the Mirage and the Track Replay system has been resolved? I trialled this module a few months ago on the latest Open Beta and the Mirage would crash shortly after takeoff in a track replay.

This issue doesn't occur on other modules such as FC3 or the F-16C Viper.

I'd like to purchase the module to create airshow displays with it and other cinematics but I need to know if the replay system works with it.

Thanks

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

I was wondering if the issues with the Mirage and the Track Replay system has been resolved?

It seems not, I tested a 50 minute SP session where 25 min was cold start/checklist.

The check list/take off was accurate and the first part of my dogfight engagement vs Moose spawned C-101 went as expected but then near the 40 minute mark there was a desync in the replay (AI was in the correct position) and my mirage ended up away from enemy aircraft and lost excessive altitude (8,000 ft lower) in a turn (part of the original dogfight but originally near the AI) and then set off on the wrong bearing eventually crashing into the sea.

I have had good replays in the past with SP airspawns (less than 40 min long) and from the 4YA server (with same mission on live server - scripts/triggers/audio worked, that replay was 1h40m long! but had multiple spawns).

Obviously DCS and track versions have to be the same and desyncs due to chaff, flare and minor damage (dice rolls) are to be expected.

Only modules I know of that are strictly off limits (instant desync or within 5-10 min) are the Gazelle (perhaps due to my FFB stick) and the F-14 (perhaps due to mouse interaction with Jester's GUI).

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080