Wishlist

Germane

Hey guys, well we know that we don't get any info until the official announcement just before release. So let's debate a little about what our hopes and wishes are for the module. Maybe one or the other will be adopted 😉

I would like to see the simulation of IFF (as in the JF-17) as well as the complex simulation of the avionics systems and the influence of environmental effects such as icing or canopy fogging. I would also like to see complex radar (I think the Mirage set a new standard here) and engine simulation.
Personally, I would not need as much non-aircraft content as in the F14 (Forrestal, A-6, etc.). Rather more love and details for the aircraft itself. For example, a generator for the external air/power supply would be very cool (like it exists for the C-101). I hope that there will be many of these small and larger details.

So guys, let's hear what you would like to see.

• Like 3

I pretty much share your list but with a bit more emphasis on visual effects like icing as I would really love it being simulated now that clouds are volumetric and everyone got the same... I also don't think she needs all that many new assets as the current will be enough to accompany her. That being said a cart for air and power supply would be the cherry on top.

• Like 3

Personally want to see an air-start/power cart hooked up and disconnected with the appropriate commands. I want to see the scramble bomb started engines. Icing and fogging would be cool to see what with new modules developing that, engine modeling is the biggest one for me. We will most likely see the later version first and would love to see their beat-up texturing job that heatblur is known for in these old aircraft. The RIO/WISO/GIB is big too and how the radar system is modeled from a user's perspective. I also want to see the rwr be of the classic phantom type that would have been you hearing the prf frequencies surrounding you. IFF would be cool, but I also love the British phantom way of sticking a big tank scope out the side of the aircraft to visually id targets. I think what is going to make or break the module is the community itself and how it adopts the module.

• Like 4

We still don't even have hints of a Korea map to go with the F-86 and MiG-15 and the most tree-heavy Marianas map is an FPS hog. I sincerely doubt we are seeing Vietnam within a decade.

Heatblur Rivet Counting Squad™

VF-11 and VF-31 1988 [WIP]

VF-201 & VF-202 [WIP]

Just now, LanceCriminal86 said:

We still don't even have hints of a Korea map to go with the F-86 and MiG-15 and the most tree-heavy Marianas map is an FPS hog. I sincerely doubt we are seeing Vietnam within a decade.

ED has tell they has none plan yet to a Korean / Vietnam map. I thinking they has start to make the "whole world" technoloby more importas with build new maps.