Aliasing issue on MFDs (missing dots/lines at low brightness)

Laurreth

Switch an MFD to DAY mode, then go on to the reduce contrast to minimum. Reduce brightness to minimum. Now go to the FCS page because that displays the problem most clearly with its rectangular grid:

• The screen remains black for maybe the lower 75% of brightness as you increase it.
  • At some point, "most" line art like the general frames suddenly pops in at relatively high brightness, but the inner parts of the grids are missing and text is "fuzzy".
  • As you slowly keep increasing brightness, the inner grid lines pop in one by one and fonts become less fuzzy. Only at maximum brightness they will all be displayed.

Some observations:

• Night mode appears to be behaving better
  • Even just slightly increasing contrast seems to mostly affect the inner grid lines

At minimum brightness that shows anything: TT8Ndm8.png

Slightly increased brightness: QhJbeMO.png

Full BRT (everything shown): KAmqfWg.png

Adding some contrast: LTHxea1.png

Edited by Laurreth

• ED Team

Hi, 

I am not seeing a problem my end. 

Can you attach your options.lua 

and let me know your system spec

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

thanks I am seeing it now, I will ask the team about it 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2