Cubesim MFD SCREEN not aligned

Bell Driver

Show us your monitor.lua and also tell us how your 2 cubesim screens are positioned in windows?

Edited by MustangSally

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Yes you have to go into the lua file for the monitor setup and adjust the positions.. in the forum under the section “ Multi-Display Bugs” there is a pinned guide to setting up the screens and exactly what and how to edit.. takes some work but its so worth it having external mfd’s!

Edited by MadKreator

Intel i7 13700k, ASUS  rog strix z790A, 64gigs G.Skill Trident DDR5 @6400Mhz, Nvidia  RTX 4080FE, 2x 2TB Samsung M.2 NVME, 2x 1TB Samsung SSD,  Corsair RM1000x, Corsair h100i 240mm cooler, Lian Li LanCool 3, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate, VKB STECS , MFG Crosswinds, Track IR5, 48” LG UltraGear OLED & HP 24” touchscreen for Helios, Streamdeck XL, DCS-UFC App, Corsair Virtuoso RGB Headphones

I also have two cubesim monitors. Before starting the lua file, do these checks:
1) monitor resolution settings in window 800x600 or 600x600 (I don't remember well)
2) the two monitors have a built-in video card that you can adjust both in terms of size and position (the size must be consistent with the one set in window); these adjustments can be made with the side buttons of the monitors

Edited by Sniper2Spades

• 2 months later...

In my experience it how you position the 2 small windows in your monitor setup in Windows - they need to be close together. If they are not aligned in Windows then the Cubesim screen is cut short

null

image.png

Edited by Lynchsl62

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

• 1 month later...

My CUBESIM file did not work with my setup either. As suggested above I used Helios 1.6 to configure them. Here is my setting to help.

Note: I am using the patched F-16 viewports from Helios. If you use the generic one change the "left" field to 80 instead of the 90 in the photos.

I love these Cubesim MFDs. My only gripe is the time frame to get them. I ordered them in July 2022 and received them in Nov. They did ask me clarifying questions on my setup and notified me along the way during production. Great product and I highly recommend them.

F_16C_Right_MFCD.PNG

F_16C_Left_MFCD.PNG

helios1-6.PNG