Tacan yardstick issue

Hi, I've played 5 missions and enjoyed this campaign so much, but just want to report that the tacan yardstick isn't working except in mission one. Is this the mission setting or did I miss something? I believe the steps I did was correct. And it's clearly written in the knee board with the tacan frequency for each aircraft in the flight. 

• PC Specs: Intel i7 9700, Nvidia RTX 2080S, Corsair 64G DDR4, MSI B360M Mortar Titanium, Intel 760P M.2 256GB SSD + Samsung 1TB SSD, Corsair RM650x
  • Flight Gears: Logitech X56 HOTAS & Flight Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2
  • Modules: F-14A/B, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C I/II, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Project: Operation Hormuz [F/A-18C Multiplayer Campaign]

On 7/6/2022 at 4:47 PM, baltic_dragon said:

Hey, it worked last time I checked. Maybe I mixed something up in the kneeboards though. I'll have a look, though that wouldn't be the highest priority for me, got a lot of work sustaining and updating all the released campaigns 🙂

Just to double check (making sure that I didn't forgot to box the TCN and selected the correct setting). I flew mission 04 again this morning and made a screenshot (the trackfile is too big). Olive had already formed on my wing, and I've selected the 83Y as A/A TACAN freq, boxed TCN on HSI, but the TCN range is not shown on the HUD. As I recollect, it works in mission 01 and mission 06, but not working in mission 03-05. 

nullimage.png

• PC Specs: Intel i7 9700, Nvidia RTX 2080S, Corsair 64G DDR4, MSI B360M Mortar Titanium, Intel 760P M.2 256GB SSD + Samsung 1TB SSD, Corsair RM650x
  • Flight Gears: Logitech X56 HOTAS & Flight Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2
  • Modules: F-14A/B, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C I/II, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Project: Operation Hormuz [F/A-18C Multiplayer Campaign]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...