What is the module Aerges should, in your opinion, develop after or while finishing the Mirage F-1CE, BE, EE, M?

Leviathan667

Next Aerges module (wishlist)  

295 members have voted

1. 1. What is the module Aerges should, in your opinion, develop after or while finishing the Mirage F-1CE, BE, EE, M?

• Lockheed F-104C
    • Dassault Mirage III EE
    • McDonnel Douglas F-4C
    • Trainer airplane (T-35 Pillán or Pilatus PC-21 or Lockheed T-33 or North American T-6)
    • Civil war airplane on the side of the Republicans (e.g. Potez 540 or Polikarpov I-15 or 16)
    • Civil war airplane on the side of the Republicans (e.g. Fiat CR. 32 or Heinkel He 51 or He 111)
    • Cold war era/Present era Western Mediterranean map

8 hours ago, ÆsirHunter said:

BF109 Bruno or Caesar for Spanish civil war scenario, we already have the I-16, we need the map and some assets 😄, some of the WW2 asset pack can be used so this would alleviate some work.

Screenshot_2.png

The plane of the photo is a Heinkel He 112. It would be a nice module for DCS too, but it would be really difficult to find documentation about that plane, I think, since only about one hundred were built, but a few served in Spain until the fifties. 

2 hours ago, Llanero said:

The plane of the photo is a Heinkel He 112. It would be a nice module for DCS too, but it would be really difficult to find documentation about that plane, I think, since only about one hundred were built, but a few served in Spain until the fifties. 

Aaand... that is what happens when you post late night, my bad, now that I notice the cockpit is totally different 😅 thanks for pointing that out.

Messerschmitt-Bf-109B2-2.J88.jpg

• Like 2

CASA AVIOCAR C212
This little and cheap transport has it's own  history with military spanish aviation and was exported to some different countries.
+1 yo the Aviocarro

Enviado desde mi H8324 mediante Tapatalk

I know Aerges are a Spanish developer… but have they indicated that they intend to restrict themselves to Spanish built or operated aircraft???
Plenty of other interesting European aircraft to bring into DCS…

Tornado

Enviado desde mi H8324 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 7:03 PM, Snacko 2-1 said:

They are actively making a IIIEA with a IIIE to follow. 

Razbam and "actively making" is very subjective. By that standard, they're actively making about 20 aircraft. 
Yes, a 3D model has been mocked up. Beyond that, very little. 

I'd welcome a Jag. It would also fit the Persian Gulf map for Oman. 

Edited by ST0RM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I would settle with the three variants of the F1 that they sold us... apart from the one we are enjoying now

That still requires a lot of work

Edited by Joe1978
  • Like 3

Asus Rog Strix Z390F, i9-9900K, 64GB Crucial DDR4/3300, RTX3080, NVMe M.2 980 Pro 1T x2, SSD Evo 860 1T x2, Seagate Barracuda 1T, Seagate Barracuda 6T, HP X32C, HP Reverb G1

• 3 weeks later...

I really hope that Aerges next FF module/s are the Dassault Mirage 3/5/50 for a couple of reasons.

Despite seeing some cg picks of Argentine Mirage 3 from RAZBAM. RAZBAM itself seems to be denying that they are developing a Mirage 3  anytime soon. As far as I understand they are developing an AI model Mirage 3 Argentine spec as part of The South Atlantic Asset Pack.

The Mirage 3 was used by the Spanish Air Force under the designation C. 11 at the start of 1970s. For those that are lobbying for F-104 Starfighter numbers acquired were roughly the same (slightly more mirages acquired). Neither would be hard for Aerges to develop as getting hold of Subject Matter Experts for both would be easy both from a builder and user perspective. I just think that an Aerges Mirage 3/5/50 would be the way to go because:

A: India Foxt Echo VS seems to be leaning in the direction of developing a F-104 module after they finish the G-91. Seeing that the G-91 isn't a particularly complex aircraft (technically speaking) they may well be able to Build the F-104 quite quickly. 6S Duke seems to be teasing an IFE F-104s. Personally I would definitely love a F-104s-ASA chucking Sidewinder and Aspides in the sandbox.

image.jpeg

Just make sure to Add the underbody Sidewinder rails:)

Zipper with UB Launch Rails.jpg

B: For Aerges the Mirage 3/5/50 the already have half built these Mirages when they built the F-1. The Atar in the F-1 is an update/upgrade of the 3's engine not a "Clean sheet" design. The Radar in the F-1 is an evolution of the 3's sensor (Thomson CSF Cyrano Ibis for the 3 with Cyrano 4 equipping the F-1). The main work for Aerges would be in the flight model not the engine/sensor.

These factors indicate to me (obviously not a software developer) that an Aerges developed 3/5/50 could be developed quite quickly. And Having a Mirage 3 in a shorter development timescale (3-4 yrs for a 3 with a 5 and a 50 following later). I would probably go this route, A Radar Mirage 3 first, a Glass nose 5 second and a 50 third. Leave the "Zipper to IFE, hopefully they can get an F-104s- ASA in 5-6yrs after the "Gina".

AND JUST BE CLEAR A KFIR IS NOT A MIRAGE 3.

RAAF_Mirage_III_(78-438976).jpg

I" want both but this plan would (hopefully) get us both faster

Edited by GUFA
  • Like 1

I disagree fully: Mirage IIIEA form Raz could be out as soon maybe early 2025, when AERGES  would be finishing its F1 series...

In that regard, Aerges should do the F-4C that served in Spain, since HB is not going to get to the naval version before 2025 and even so, not likely to be a 70s version...

Now a Hispano H 1112 Would be real nice.. and could be used in Syria and Sinaí maps too 😉

Then again I woudl love a Canarias Map with part of Africa, Ifni and Western Sahara:

1VY0dy.ifni.jpg

Edited by Baco
  • Like 3

On 10/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, Baco said:

I disagree fully: Mirage IIIEA form Raz could be out as soon maybe early 2025

Yeah that aint happening.

For a start the Mudhen hasn't even been sent to ED for final evaluation. Then there's the Emb 314 ST and  Mig 23 to develop and release. RAZBAM aren't going to put the Mirage III out until 2032 at the earliest  and I would prefer them to develop The EE lightning.  For Aerges, I just don't see how they make money on Spanish F-4 when Heatblur has already stated they will be building multiple variants of the Phantom.

If Heatblur releases USN,USMC Phantom variants then to the 95% of player base, is there going to be any reason to buy a Spanish "C" model. And seeing ( and I don't mean any offense😇) the Me 109 is already in the game who's going to buy the Hispano clone? So if you want a "Spanish" aircraft wouldn't these be a better and more saleable choices:

300px-HA-200_Saeta_(recortada).jpg

CASA_2.111B_in_flight.jpg

And I would definitely as a Non Spanish customer be interested in these:

CASA_Aviocar_212.jpg

300px-Polish_Air_Force_C-295_(cropped).jpg

As far as the map goes. A Eastern Mediterranean map encompassing Spain and North Africa including the Canaries would be a fantastic map. Simple Fact is I and a majority of the community want bigger maps (many of us want a "Earth map")

13 hours ago, GUFA said:

If Heatblur releases USN,USMC Phantom variants then to the 95% of player base, is there going to be any reason to buy a Spanish "C" model. 

Simple Fact is I and a majority of the community want bigger maps (many of us want a "Earth map")

I am still waiting for the early 135GR from HB not to mention the Intruder, the Draken AI... now they are working on EF 2000, F-4E.. keep dreaming  B/C LOL... 2030 like you said...

On map, yeah well Wolrd  maps, again 2030, 2035?

Looks like DCS is the waiting game...

Throw a flame it does!

Nah, it's an optional, additional rocket motor (hypergolics are fun!) for more performance at high altitude. It's housed in the rear, lower fuselage and it's tank is situated in the gun bay. The lil Mirage has lots of options in terms of fun with rockets and gas (JL100, anyone?). You could also use the rear bay for gas. Same applies for the fwd bay, when you don't carry guns or the rocket motor. AFAIK this configuration was used by the nuke-carriers of 4 Escadre (1/ Dauphiné and 2/4 Lafayette), even thoughthis was probably just applied to alert-aircraft.

• Like 1

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

On 10/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Baco said:

I am still waiting for the early 135GR from HB

Are you Meaning the J-35 Draken because the 135 (KC-135) is a tanker and already in game (as AI). Also I have never seen any firm promise from Heatblur to do a FF J-35 Draken module. It has always been mentioned as a AI only project.

the Intruder,

But it is coming...

On map, yeah well Wolrd  maps, again 2030, 2035?

Just to Clarify a World map as in all the world's areas playable not at the same time though. If you had a map setup such as Slitherine's Command: Modern Operation. Were you can exclude areas so the map doesn't require massive resources to draw the playing area, I would think this would be achievable. Example Iraq, Saudi,Kuwait as the playable areas, but with No Navigation+ exclusion zones over Syria and Iran.

I mean we are getting maps such as Sinai, Normandy 2 that are "lazy" and already mostly mapped out offerings to DCS customers. So 3 maps that are the in same area( I am counting the Channel to Normandy 1 + 2) or (Syria) and Sinai that add mostly a whole lot of nothing (desert). When I read that Ugra are doing a Normandy 2 map today. It was very much a WTF moment. With people willing to sell they're left testicle for a Vietnam, Korea/s, Fulda Gap, North Africa or my fervrant hope for a Southern Saudi peninsula map/Update (looking at You ED) I mean really...

Not every customer is European and wants 50 million variations on the Same Effing Flavor...👹

I again, appeal for some common sense to Aerges (and DCS community most of all) get a FF Mirage 3/5/50 module up "Poste Haste".

Edited by GUFA
grammar fix

8 minutes ago, GUFA said:

Are you Meaning the J-35 Draken because the 135 (KC-135) is a tanker and already in game (as AI). Also I have never seen any firm promise from Heatblur to do a FF J-35 Draken module. It has always been mentioned as a AI only project.

He's meaning the F-14A-GR-135 "Early" that's still somewhere out there. Just like the AI J35.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

• 2 weeks later...

For my view, if i am logic,  the old warrior and mytic mirage III/5 will be surely the modules  easy and faster to realize for aerges, They have lot of specifications available, many air battle include to recently (pakistan/india/ egypt/libya), lot of  technologies are already used by mirage F1 and know by the  team  (its successor) and have surely  be a good sale potential with map air battle the six day war,  after they can takes the time to make the famous F104 , it seem more complexe and longer todo.

Edited by jpbordi
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Am 1.10.2022 um 15:34 schrieb GUFA:

I really hope that Aerges next FF module/s are the Dassault Mirage 3/5/50 for a couple of reasons.

Despite seeing some cg picks of Argentine Mirage 3 from RAZBAM. RAZBAM itself seems to be denying that they are developing a Mirage 3  anytime soon. As far as I understand they are developing an AI model Mirage 3 Argentine spec as part of The South Atlantic Asset Pack.

The Mirage 3 was used by the Spanish Air Force under the designation C. 11 at the start of 1970s. For those that are lobbying for F-104 Starfighter numbers acquired were roughly the same (slightly more mirages acquired). Neither would be hard for Aerges to develop as getting hold of Subject Matter Experts for both would be easy both from a builder and user perspective. I just think that an Aerges Mirage 3/5/50 would be the way to go because:

A: India Foxt Echo VS seems to be leaning in the direction of developing a F-104 module after they finish the G-91. Seeing that the G-91 isn't a particularly complex aircraft (technically speaking) they may well be able to Build the F-104 quite quickly. 6S Duke seems to be teasing an IFE F-104s. Personally I would definitely love a F-104s-ASA chucking Sidewinder and Aspides in the sandbox.

image.jpeg

Just make sure to Add the underbody Sidewinder rails:)

Zipper with UB Launch Rails.jpg

B: For Aerges the Mirage 3/5/50 the already have half built these Mirages when they built the F-1. The Atar in the F-1 is an update/upgrade of the 3's engine not a "Clean sheet" design. The Radar in the F-1 is an evolution of the 3's sensor (Thomson CSF Cyrano Ibis for the 3 with Cyrano 4 equipping the F-1). The main work for Aerges would be in the flight model not the engine/sensor.

These factors indicate to me (obviously not a software developer) that an Aerges developed 3/5/50 could be developed quite quickly. And Having a Mirage 3 in a shorter development timescale (3-4 yrs for a 3 with a 5 and a 50 following later). I would probably go this route, A Radar Mirage 3 first, a Glass nose 5 second and a 50 third. Leave the "Zipper to IFE, hopefully they can get an F-104s- ASA in 5-6yrs after the "Gina".

AND JUST BE CLEAR A KFIR IS NOT A MIRAGE 3.

RAAF_Mirage_III_(78-438976).jpg

I" want both but this plan would (hopefully) get us both faster

I fervently hope it will be a Mirage 5 or 50.