OpenXR Toolkit

kelmcguir

I cannot get OpenXR Toolkit to open when in VR.  So first I put the openvr_api.dll file into the bin folder, then in OpenComposite I click set to OpenComposite.  In Configure I have DCS as Always Use OpenComposite.  Next I open the OpenXR Toolkit and then I launch DCS through Steam.  I get to the main menu in VR and try ctrl+F2 but OpenXR Toolkit does not open.  I am using the Vive Pro 2.  Does OpenComposite, OpenXR, and OpenXR Toolkit not work with the Vive Pro 2 and Steam? 

Edited by kelmcguir

You do not need the toolkit open to access the menu in game. Try setting to true full screen (alt enter) and see if it displays for you then.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Ok so I tried:

1) In the main menu

2) In a plane

3) Made full screen using alt-enter and trying in the menu and in a plane

Does not open still.  Did I miss a step in between the ones I listed above? I followed the guide except of course for the WMR stuff since I have the Vive Pro 2.

Just now, kelmcguir said:

Ok so I tried:

1) In the main menu

2) In a plane

3) Made full screen using alt-enter and trying in the menu and in a plane

Does not open still.  Did I miss a step in between the ones I listed above? I followed the guide except of course for the WMR stuff since I have the Vive Pro 2.

Try assigning different shortcut keys to display and navigate. I used my up, down, left, and right arrow keys for easy access as they are at bottom of my keyboard. 

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

6 hours ago, kelmcguir said:

Tried that, didn't work.  Should DCS show up in the Enable OpenXR Toolkit selectively for each application section? (see image).null

image.png

According to this screenshot, you're not starting DCS in OpenXR mode, therefore no OpenXR Toolkit. 

Check your setup of OpenComposite. 

This account is now inactive and not monitored.