Weapon loadouts for Jordanian F-16

Tomcatter87

I really like the Jordanian livery made by wolfthrower and want to create a mission inspired by the jordanian attacks on ISIL camps back in 2015. However I dont find too many information about weapon loadouts of the Royal Jordanian Air Force. What do they use? IIRC, the often have Aim-120C on the wingtips, I havent seen photos of their F-16s with ECM pod, So I guess centerline tank and/ or empty belly. Then two big fuel tanks.

But what would they use for ground attack? Two Mk.84s? Or what about a Targeting pod or smart weapons? Does the RJAF use them? And would you carry additional AIM-9s on the remaining two pylons or leave them empty?

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Use your imagination, you don't have to be 100% historically correct. The choices are enormous.

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

Yeah, but I like realistic loadouts 😉  For example, I mostly fly the F-14 and only tried a 6 x Phoenix loadout once.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

3 hours ago, Tomcatter87 said:

Yeah, but I like realistic loadouts 😉  For example, I mostly fly the F-14 and only tried a 6 x Phoenix loadout once.

I'm like you brother. And now I'm curious. I've only found a pic with 4 Mk.84 and that was circa 2015 after the RJAF pilot was captured. 
I also found this with an ECM pod: royal jordanian air force f-16 - Bing images 

Other than this, which you've probably already seen, there are little to no pics of A/G ordnance...crazy!

DO it or Don't, but don't cry about it. Real men don't cry!

2 hours ago, Jackjack171 said:

I'm like you brother. And now I'm curious. I've only found a pic with 4 Mk.84 and that was circa 2015 after the RJAF pilot was captured. 
I also found this with an ECM pod: royal jordanian air force f-16 - Bing images 

Other than this, which you've probably already seen, there are little to no pics of A/G ordnance...crazy!

Thanks! What did th 4x 82 bird carry on the belly? A centerline tank maybe?

20 hours ago, Tomcatter87 said:

I feel you, I am on same concept, and try to do the same with every single module I am flying with, try my best to simulate a battle from date of mission, weapons to the weather (if I can find info).
Wikipedia is not reliable source and usually have some errors, however it can be a good start to find other resources and links, if you can conduct a research on every single smart weapons in regards to find Jordanian inventory, you may find your answer

Edited by Raviar
  • Like 1

I believe they have mostly been flying with dumb bombs, primarily Mk.84s. I recall reading that the King of Jordan was begging Obama for some guided weapons after Muath al-Kasasbeh was captured and killed. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys, thats at least something.