Great Work!

I'm normally one of the quiet majority but felt compelled to leave you a thanks. I'm a bit of a veteran when it comes to the A10C returning after a DCS hiatus and just wanted to say fantastic job on the campaign mate. I had a blast, was well worth getting the sticks out the cupboard for. Really enjoy your style of mission making. Your hard work is very much appreciated. I remember commenting on the first couple missions you released a long time ago and was pleased to see how it turned out in the end. Off to buy the f18 campaign with confidence. congrats, keep em coming 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GauSki said:

I'm normally one of the quiet majority but felt compelled to leave you a thanks. I'm a bit of a veteran when it comes to the A10C returning after a DCS hiatus and just wanted to say fantastic job on the campaign mate. I had a blast, was well worth getting the sticks out the cupboard for. Really enjoy your style of mission making. Your hard work is very much appreciated. I remember commenting on the first couple missions you released a long time ago and was pleased to see how it turned out in the end. Off to buy the f18 campaign with confidence. congrats, keep em coming 🤗

Thank you! 

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I can only agree with the previous speaker. I bought this campaign yesterday. I watched all the videos on youtube beforehand. I just wanted to know 'is the campaign worth the money'. And I was happy to pay full price for it, because that's what she is. Very demanding missions, very good briefings. You are forced to familiarize yourself with the A-10C and to adhere to certain procedures (e.g. see Take Off, etc.) You can tell that the campaign creator has put a lot of good thought into it. I'm looking forward to tonight when I can finally play the 1st mission. My wish @ChillNG: An equally high-quality campaign for the Mi-24 or AH-64D, the M2k or possibly the JF-17.

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

1 hour ago, kotor633 said:

Hi,

I can only agree with the previous speaker. I bought this campaign yesterday. I watched all the videos on youtube beforehand. I just wanted to know 'is the campaign worth the money'. And I was happy to pay full price for it, because that's what she is. Very demanding missions, very good briefings. You are forced to familiarize yourself with the A-10C and to adhere to certain procedures (e.g. see Take Off, etc.) You can tell that the campaign creator has put a lot of good thought into it. I'm looking forward to tonight when I can finally play the 1st mission. My wish @ChillNG: An equally high-quality campaign for the Mi-24 or AH-64D, the M2k or possibly the JF-17.

Thanks for the purchase and for the comments!  I'm hoping to go with the Apache at some point, it's certainly on the roadmap, once I'm happy that George AI is in a good place and can fit him into my style of mission. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the campaign a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. Really helped me get a high level of competency in the Hawg after a long break from flying it. The realistic story and mission structure is what really hooked me in to finishing it. Nothing was off the wall designed to create false complexity, just fly the jet as it was meant to be flown and watch your min altitude so those damn manpads don't get ya haha! Thanks a lot for this one.

3 hours ago, Gunnar81 said:

Just finished the campaign a few weeks ago and it was a lot of fun. Really helped me get a high level of competency in the Hawg after a long break from flying it. The realistic story and mission structure is what really hooked me in to finishing it. Nothing was off the wall designed to create false complexity, just fly the jet as it was meant to be flown and watch your min altitude so those damn manpads don't get ya haha! Thanks a lot for this one.

Thanks! Great to hear you enjoyed!

6 hours ago, pmaura said:

agree on mission 5 and really enjoy it. would of got one more voice  actor though. sometimes sounds like 2 many people are different things. but overall I like and is making we a lot more competent in the hog

Thanks for the comments, more voice actors arrive in later missions.