Stanley Airport and AI aircraft

seabat

I just purchased the Map and was checking out scenery using a two ship flight of VSN's F4B mod.   I set the flight to land at Stanley and watched the landing in F2 view.  Both aircraft aligned to do a formation landing.  Both landed, deployed chutes and slowed as would be expected.  The wingman slowed down enough so the lead reached the end of the runway first, did a 180 to evidently return to the taxi ramp.  The lead turned around and aligned with the center of the runway for taxi.   The wingman while approaching the end of the runway also moved to the center of the runway.

Both aircraft proceeded to taxi head on into each other.  All 4 crew ejected, planes were total write offs.

Sorry but only have one screen shot.  I hit the wrong exit button, did not get a track and the wife ack kicked in and did not have time to repeat.

Have not tested with other aircraft, or tried individual flights, or player controlled yet.

May be on my end but posting a heads up for the developers anyways.

seabat

F4b Stanley.png

• 5 months later...

Hello, not a lot we can do on this, this would be the ED AI peeps.  we have defined the AI routes which is all that is required for them to know where they can go

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist