I Need Your Advice

9 minutes ago, BuzzU said:

How do I get into the Nvidia settings? I've always right clicked the desktop to bring them up. It's not there with this system. GF Experienced is installed. Is that the problem?

Is it safe to run at over 200fps? I have everything turned up to max. (hunting game) Temp for CPU is 65degrees playing in game. I'm guessing it will run much hotter in DCS?

type nvidia in the search box. you want to click nvidia control panel

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

20 hours ago, BuzzU said:

Ok, installed. Thanks. How come that didn't install when Nvidia drivers were installed?

Perhaps the Microsoft drivers for your card was installed? The NCP is always installed along with the driver. However GeForce Experience can be omitted.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

vor 18 Stunden schrieb silverdevil:

Perhaps the Microsoft drivers for your card was installed? The NCP is always installed along with the driver. However GeForce Experience can be omitted.

^^That 

I also recommend to deinstall Gforce Experience unless you need it. Your PC feels better w/o it LoL

Enjoy

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I didn't sign up for Gforce Experience. I know not to use it from the past. I haven't got around to deleting it yet.

I got pestered by Windows to install Win 11 and finally gave in and installed it this morning. I hated it and couldn't even figure out how to shut the system off. Among a long list of other things. I went back to Win 10. I just hope nothing got messed up in the process.

So, those with a 3080 card. What settings do you use in game and in Nvidia?

Edited by BuzzU

Buzz