Mouse Issue while in VR

_Deuce_

I wanted to post a new topic since I couldn't find anything in the forums during searches.

The issue I'm having, that I wonder if anyone else has experienced, is with mouse movement while in VR. The issue is most noticeable in the menu screen prior to entering a mission or settings menus. After launching DCS when i move the mouse and try to hover over an option like "Instant Action" or "Multiplayer" the mouse will move just fine until it hits the border of the option then it stops and will not move any further. It's like the cursor is being blocked from moving over options to select them and instead gets hung on the edges of the option. It's very weird. No matter which way I move my mouse it will not move past the "border" of the option to be able to select it. I used to be able to fix it by opening the steam VR overlay then closing it and the mouse would function again. However, I'm now using OpenXR now and there is no overlay to open for a workaround. Kinda stuck at this point. I'm able to manage hitting the buttons eventually but it's a pain in the arse. It started happening after update 2.7. I took a break from DCS for a bit partially because of this. I understand this is in the VR thread. I'll likely post it in the bugs thread once I hear from you guys.

Things I've tried that haven't worked:

Rebooted the PC - ensured it's up to date (including nvidia)

Changed the mouse (wired and wireless) - direct to PC no hub

Repaired DCS and Re-Installed

Cleaned save games folder and build new profile

Alt Tabbed through WMR

Specs: Windows 10 up to date, Intel Core i7 8700k, 2080 Super, 32gb Corsair 3200mhz, Winwing stick throttle and takeoff panel, Saitek combat rudder pedals

Edited by _Deuce_

Try using in true full screen - alt + enter.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

6 minutes ago, dburne said:

Try using in true full screen - alt + enter.

Forgot to mention that, yes I do hit Alt + Enter every time i open DCS and get to the main menu. Force of habit I didn't even remember to write it down it's so ingrained.

Mouse is also set to be confined to DCS window.

Edited by _Deuce_

On 7/8/2022 at 2:51 PM, PLUTON said:

The mouse is also configured to be confined to the DCS window.

Just try disabling this option.😉

car il m est arriver la meme chose et c etait cela.
peut etre que vous aussi!!!!!!

I've tried that as well. Same experience with mouse stopping on border of buttons.