Trying to find pilot/cpg to fly with

Morshid

1 hour ago, Morshid said:

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but where can I find people to partner up with in the Apache?

If you are seeking for a group or person to fly together on a regular basis, you could maybe join a virtual squadron. Try here:

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/144-squadron-recruiting/

If you just want to pair up once in a while, you can just join any well populated MP server (for instance one of the 4YA PVE servers) and ask in the chat. There's usually some folks out there that are up for a multicrew session.

@Johnny Dioxin; then either something is wrong (or very outdated) on your pc, or your graphics settings are just too high. I definitely have an outdated pc for VR (see my signature), yet even I can perfectly play the Apache in VR on low/medium settings. Even online in a crowded mission over Syria, all is smooth.

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH