South Atlantique fps bizard

PLUTON

My fps on the South Atlantic aren't bad for me and my setup.
(constant 60/61 fps) in flight.
But here's what I don't understand is happening.
When I'm on Ushuaïa track my fps is around 10/13
fps and when I reach 300 see 400 feet my fps climbs to 60/61,
Until then I always thought of myself as normal.
But once in a while when i taxi and take off on the runway my fps is already at 50 and goes up to 60 during the flight and as soon as i land it drops back down to less than 1000ft until it is 10 fps touching the track.
My question is :
why can it sometimes run at 50fps on take off and the rest of the time I take off at 10 fps?
If I can take off at 50fps once in a while, why not every time?
Does anyone have this kind of problem?
thanks for the help🤔

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PLUTON said:

My fps on the South Atlantic aren't bad for me and my setup.
(constant 60/61 fps) in flight.
But here's what I don't understand is happening.
When I'm on Ushuaïa track my fps is around 10/13
fps and when I reach 300 see 400 feet my fps climbs to 60/61,
Until then I always thought of myself as normal.
But once in a while when i taxi and take off on the runway my fps is already at 50 and goes up to 60 during the flight and as soon as i land it drops back down to less than 1000ft until it is 10 fps touching the track.
My question is :
why can it sometimes run at 50fps on take off and the rest of the time I take off at 10 fps?
If I can take off at 50fps once in a while, why not every time?
Does anyone have this kind of problem?
thanks for the help🤔

Yes and Ushuaïa is my favorite too 😉

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I disabled the grass in the DCS setting
but even if there are no buildings the same thing happens
and this since the last OB update.
when the maps came out it didn't do it to me.
Surely wait for the maps to be optimized.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ShinyMikey said:

For me I found that 800ft is the magic number. Above 800-1000ft fps is normal, but under 800ft fps drops to the 20s

For me (but I fly VR only) its something about 1500 ft AGL (but VR is more demanding). Im still surpriced that still no any info about performance update here. This new asset is unnecessary because the map is partially usless still for me. The main goal of the authors now should not be new content (why I need this if I cant use this map like Syria for example), but to make this map playable at low heights (cities, forests, airports). I do not understand this.

• Like 2

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro