Mission 5

@Reflected You are just cruel. Letting me get so far as...

Spoiler

picking up the general and heading out to drop him off at his ship only to be shot out of the sky by machine gun fire near the coast 😕

Edited by Reflected

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

1 hour ago, toby23 said:

@Reflected You are just cruel. Letting me get so far as...

Reveal hidden contents

picking up the general and heading out to drop him off at his ship only to be shot out of the sky by machine gun fire near the coast 😕

And then you remembered Mac's instructions from the first mission to fly 2 feet above the jungle, even if a general demands otherwise 😉 

• Thanks 1

Such a fantastic mission @Reflected, thank you. It would have been great to know how long it would take in advance, this was a long one! Amazing direction and execution and such fun to fly. Thank you  

Spoiler

Loved the 4 man fly by at the end, nice touch 🤗

Edited by toby23
  • Thanks 1

Ryzen 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX 3060

• 9 months later...

Damn this is a tough one. How close do I need to get to those rocks? Crashed, have to do the whole dang thing over 😞

This is *not* an easy campaign. Or perhaps the machine is not easy. I had to fly nr3 like six times until I made it through in one piece!

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

• 1 month later...

Hi, first of all Nice, sorry... very very nice Campain, I love it!

Second... I have a question with this mission, I think, with the new engine of the Huey, it drinks a lot gas more... and in this mission, now I can't come back from Rota, I run out of fuel, and I try to refuel in HQ, the general's Ship, and even back in Anderson, before going rota, but I can't refuel, ¿We can refuel at this points, and I doing it wrong? or its impossible to refuel because before the engine changes we don't need it?

Thnxs

Done... but there is something wrong with new engine... I refueled at Anderson, fly to Rota, rescue pilots and back... from 14 to 5 in fuel gauge indicator.... in 50 miles...

But your campain is good, its the new engine problem or I do somthing very very wrong.

I can refuel, now... with radio selector on Intercom and doors open (last time I forgot to change radio selector)