Does anyone know how much the MARIAGE F1 E.A version will cost when it's released on the 20th of this month?

huchanronaa

• huchanronaa changed the title to Does anyone know how much the MARIAGE F1 E.A version will cost when it's released on the 20th of this month?

as far as pricing we have only heard "Full feature module price" I would expect $80-$70 dollars and maybe a small EA discount, either way, you're getting a LOT for even $80. 4 planes including a trainer for said plane is AMAZING value.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Get_Lo said:

as far as pricing we have only heard "Full feature module price" I would expect $80-$70 dollars and maybe a small EA discount, either way, you're getting a LOT for even $80. 4 planes including a trainer for said plane is AMAZING value.

I think the $80 is reserved for the really complex modules like the Hornet, Viper, Tomcat, A-10C.  But the C-101 package is $60.  So, I'd have to put it somewhere in the middle.  I'll say $70.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kontiuka said:

I think the $80 is reserved for the really complex modules like the Hornet, Viper, Tomcat, A-10C.  But the C-101 package is $60.  So, I'd have to put it somewhere in the middle.  I'll say $70.

perhaps, but if they ask $80 ill gladly give it to them

7 minutes ago, kontiuka said:

Ya, I personally don't mind the $80 price tag but it may be a little rich for some people.  But there's always EA and sales so ...

a little rich for me even, but they've done great work from all we've seen with the C-101 and F1. these arent products, they're projects that we are paying to be a part of. Helps that its one of my favorite planes ever of course. even if its $80, im sure we will get an EA discount.

Edited by Get_Lo

If the module aims to be the most realistic representation of the real life A/C then regardless of whether its 'fun' or not it should be priced accordingly, and I would pay 'Hornet' prices for the older cold war and WW2 modules that have had immense work put into them. 

Extremely complex modules like ah-64D are sold at a special price of about $55 when the E.A version is first released. The complexity of the AH-64D is generally considered to be much higher than that of the F1. The MARIAGE F-1 E.A version obviously cannot be higher than this when AH-64D first released price

Edited by huchanronaa
  • Like 2

the low low price of 69.99 (my guess)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).