A10 pitching nose up on landing in this campaign

Has anyone else playing through this campaign noticed this behaviour, its such a great campaign but this issue is really disconcerting. Seems to unique to this campaign, maybe mission designers could take a look at the weather/wind conditions to check there is not a problem?

Just looked through that thread, very strange.  Honestly I'm totally stumped, I've never seen this myself in testing but there's several reports of it so there's obviously something to it although doesn't sound like its unique to just PersianFreedom.  There's nothing unusual in the weather settings in the campaign and  nothing scripted in the behaviour of the jets systems.  I'd have to guess at it being an A-10 bug, but maybe there's a specific condition that can trigger it.  Let me know which exact missions you see it in and I'll take a deeper look, if I can reproduce it I might be able to isolate the issue and make a detailed bug report.

1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

Been seeing it in mission 2 on RTB after the mission. I'll try making a trk if i can.

I wouldn't worry about a track, the missions are too long and the track will go off course well before the end.  I'll jump into the mission near the end and test it and go from there.

I posted the last message on the topic. Didn't post here because I think it's an A10's problem.

I'm in mission 6 and I have had this pitch up one time in mission 3. You can see the problem in walkthrough video here:

https://youtu.be/OKKogFYLN0A?list=PLryTouHAS-u7aEzyOPVQnhcMwM4JHwf1h&t=4619

And here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGWa0z4kZh4&list=PLryTouHAS-u7aEzyOPVQnhcMwM4JHwf1h&t=3403s

Edit: i'm not in open beta

Edited by malone13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...