NOOB joystick woes

WRXSNOWMAN

I downloaded BS the other day, in hopes that the game could be lots of fun. As of right now, I haven't been able to do much. Most flight sims that I have played have an in game way of setting key and joystick profiles as well as axis profiles for joysticks. I am stuck right now, and I have no Idea how to set a profile with SST software for my X52 so I can use my sliders and throttle for in-game collective and throttle. there is no way to do it with in game to choose which axis controls what. I'm dissapointed with that, because mose games support most joysticks. Falcon 4.0 I can designate what I want rotating knobs, sliders etc to use for a function. I'm lost with BS and have no idea how to get my X52 to work and make the game enjoyable. Any help would be appreciated to direct me in a direction to figure out this issue. I have search the forums and haven't found much that helped me. Thanks

hey bud..\

im right there with you. i have the exact same prob.

i dont know why these guys assume we are as computer savvy as them. im a commercial helo pilot, and am baffled by the bs controller interface. im trying to simply reverse my x52 throttle, so it is more realistic as a collective.

any help also is appreciated

Welcome Snowman, hey strannick.

What's the exact problem?

The first thing, after reading the manual and taking it as assist, is looking in the game options and there you find what you are searching for.

scr_08-12-29_00-08-32zz9f.png

And in the Axis Tune, down below, you can invert any axis, Strannick ;)

Thanks for the reply. I don't have any option to tune any axies. Axis Tune doesn't even highlight as an option. Also on the category, I don't have the Axis Command Option. There is no screen, or any sub screen that I can use to set what axis I want to control what! Thanks

select AXIS COMMANDS... second from the top in the pulldown list

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

Well, first times I went through the control setting in the game, I didn't notice the green Axis Commands drop down menu in where you can setup you axes.

And additional, you can set up your controls for the arcade and the real steering, depending on what you have choosen in the main Ggamne settings.

If you think you might have messed it up, try to set everything to default, start over and try again.

It will work - if your controls show up in Windows control panel and work, then they will work in Black Shark too.

:)

Hehehe because it is actually quite common for people not to see it even when they are looking straight at it. I can laugh because I am one of those people:doh:

i9-9900K,Z390 Aorus Master, 32GB GSkill Trident F4-3600 DDR4, ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti, Oculus Rift S. Thrustmaster Warthog T&S, TPR Pedals.