Who's wife is this ?

Francous

I would like to have girl\wife or whatever else call it, when I could share with her my passion of flying simulators... ;)

But she is not mine :D

EDIT: don't read this :D

Edited by Boberro
advice for future: watch movies carefully :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I would like to have girl\wife or whatever else call it, when I could share with her my passion of flying simulators... ;)

But she is not mine :D

LOL...watch that video again dude. She's not sharing any passion for simulators. She's basically saying "My husband is a REAL fighter pilot, unlike you, the internet "warrior". Grats on never having a chance at the real thing ...GEEK!!!"

LOL...watch that video again dude. She's not sharing any passion for simulators. She's basically saying "My husband is a REAL fighter pilot, unlike you, the internet "warrior". Grats on never having a chance at the real thing ...GEEK!!!"

Oh LMAO:D, I was listeing it fast and didn't understand all :doh:

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

And I bet the husband chose the profession after he met it so he could be away from it nine months out of a year. Looks like it has mild autistic disorder.

hahah :lol:

ಠ_ಠ

Its mine. Yes I said "it", not "her". Just remember that even though silence is golden, duct tape is silver.

omg! I had to repeat that one to my wife... she threatened violence, I got out the duct tape...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.