too much kneeboard pages?

Japo32

Hola!

I have seen in hte Spudknoker video that by default there are a lot of checklist pages plus other ones. The problem I see in this, is that I usually have already maps and radio frequencies already for all planes, plus reminders of vaicom, etc... If we add any mission pages, it will take a lot to reach those pages. 

Would it be possible to add a option in special options of the plane to remove those checklist pages in future? would be nice!

Gracias! y buena suerte!

You can already edit kneeboard contents in the DCS file system. Alternatively there has been the ability to bookmark certain pages for quick access for a while now, so you can simply bookmark your important pages to get to them right away.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Korshtal said:

You can already edit kneeboard contents in the DCS file system. Alternatively there has been the ability to bookmark certain pages for quick access for a while now, so you can simply bookmark your important pages to get to them right away.

Oh, cool, I didn't know that. How do we edit (or remove) kneeboards that come with the aircraft module?

3 minutes ago, FMBluecher said:

Oh, cool, I didn't know that. How do we edit (or remove) kneeboards that come with the aircraft module?

I couldn't tell you off the top of my head exactly which folder it's at but it'll be in the DCS/Mods/Aircraft/(Module Name), there should be files in there somewhere that you can edit. (That is if I'm remembering it correctly.)

• Like 1

Pages are in a folder, you can edit, erase, add, or whatever you like. If an APP is used it's even simpler, like kneeboard builder (google right away).

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shadok said:

You did this in command line? I don't see any option for that in kneeboard builder.

thank you

Oh, yes, I always update and cleanup in CMD, sorry.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice