Ejection - IMPORTANT

Ian Boys UK

On 7/21/2022 at 7:27 PM, Vapor_12 said:

I figured I would just click it manually, after seeing it in the manual, but when I look between my legs (VR), I do not see the pin.

I can't see it in VR either.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can manage fine in VR.  It is a push pin, below the ejection loop between your legs.  You need a mouse scroll to 'wind' it out.  It looks like this but with a 'remove before flight' streamer:

9306390-23.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

Launched DCS in 2d, noticed the remove before eject on the seat, and saw the pin.
Tried in VR, usually I am in the habit of arming seats that need to be armed right before I take the runway- This time I looked immediately, before doing anything else, and saw the pin.

14 hours ago, Nealius said:

I can't even find the click-spot in VR.

Try looking on the right thigh rest of the seat before you do anything like ground power, etc, and see if there is a red tag that leads down to it. I honestly won't be surprised if there isn't but it was there for me yesterday.

It seems that if you have the Glareshield of the Radar hidden then you also cant see the Lable of the safetypin. (Found this here in the Bugs section)

• Like 1

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

On 7/23/2022 at 12:44 AM, Lace said:

I can manage fine in VR.  It is a push pin, below the ejection loop between your legs.  You need a mouse scroll to 'wind' it out.  It looks like this but with a 'remove before flight' streamer:

9306390-23.jpg

Honestly this should be part of the autostart. Like 100pts for Aerges for including it, but its one less thing I want to mess with for autostart.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).