Sun flare on cockpit glass is overdone

Foogle

Yikes, that is bad.  I see I'll be changing the time of day for alot of missions.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Not only that, that effect also appears indoors (hanger), and easily shows how much it is overdone.

image.png

Cockpit looks fabulous, though, I love the instruments. Oh, and of course everything is labeled in the language of La Grande Nation, just to p*** off everyone else 🙂

Edited by cfrag
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Foogle said:

Deleted and rebuilt shaders to make sure it wasn't just an artefact.

Huge white circle around sun blocks everything, looks like its projected onto the glass

Screen_220721_164859.png

Same boat here 😅

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 1 month later...

How is possible that after one month this isn't resolved ?? This is the most disturbing issue with the F1 right now for me, and probably is something that can be fixed easily by the developers. 

Screen_220824_212139.png

Edited by S-GERAT

10 minutes ago, Giskvoosk said:

It's a normal map error and here's a quick fix: adding the following 2 lines to the customized cockpit will address the issue

image.png

Can't be true !! Please, tell me the name of the file which I need to modify, or if is called customized cockpit where is located  ? 

Edit : I find it ! Is the description.lua inside /Mods/Aircraft/Mirage-F1/Liveries/Cockpit-F1CE/default

Thank you a thousand times!! Now I can enjoy this module. You're a Master mate!

Screen_220824_213336.png

description.lua

Edited by S-GERAT

9 minutes ago, S-GERAT said:

Can't be true !! Please, tell me the name of the file which I need to modify, or if is called customized cockpit where is located  ? 

Locate the path to match what's in the following post, create the folders if they don't exist in the first place.

Then either you hand type everything i showed above or copy paste this one into the folder

description.lua

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, S-GERAT said:

Edit : I find it ! Is the description.lua inside /Mods/Aircraft/Mirage-F1/Liveries/Cockpit-F1CE/default

Thank you a thousand times!! Now I can enjoy this module. You're a Master mate!

Screen_220824_213336.png

description.lua 225 B · 1 download

Dont suggest you modify directly on the stock files. Recommend migrating all the customized liveries to the the dcs profile folder in C drive instead.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...