Authorization failed

henningvrza
Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

Hi there,

I purchased the F1 via Steam. I am getting the following message when loading DCS:

"Authorization failed

Authorization is valid for 2d 23h 59m

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be disabled:

Mirage F1"

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I got the same message.

The reason is that you probably purchaced immediately on release before the discount was applied in the store.  

ED refunded everyone (well me at least) that purchased at full price which is why your module is not authorized anymore. There wasn't any direct notification but you can check your order status to confirm.

I spent a few hours troubleshooting and running the repair app myself but I really can't complain when ED gives me back some of my money 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just got this message tonight august 20, 2022 and i have not purchased anything in a about one year. it says Black Shark Not Authorized, I have owned it for ages. I cannot even fly with this stuff going on. I am really sad... what the h? I wasn't even going to fly it tonight...

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

9 minutes ago, Ramstein said:

I just got this message tonight august 20, 2022 and i have not purchased anything in a about one year. it says Black Shark Not Authorized, I have owned it for ages. I cannot even fly with this stuff going on. I am really sad... what the h? I wasn't even going to fly it tonight...

check the date & time of your pc and also check that the time zone is correct.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

14 minutes ago, Ramstein said:

it all looks correct...

Please, attach your dcs.log file to look for clues .. it only happens with the blackshark? You use Steam or stand alone dcs?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I totally removed Black Shark 2, which I have owned forever... and I think it works now... I am going to shut up for now I am really pissed.. thank you guys for help... I know it no ones fault so far...

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR