Thank you, Aerges.

=475FG= Dawger

A few hours in the F1CE have convinced me you have a good team working on flight model. It feels like a swept wing jet. 

Also, the wings remain attached during BFM  

And of great importance to me, you have granted access to the auto start lua. That alone earns it a hearty “buy” recommendation to my group. 

I hope other third party developers follow your lead

• Like 17

EDsignaturefleet.jpg

I also wanted to throw in a thank you, this seems like an amazing module, very worthwhile. I haven't had as much fun learning a cockpit and aircraft for quite a while.

Brilliant job guys, a VERY worthwhile addition to DCS. The team should be very proud.

• Like 3

Yes, absolutely massive round of applause to all the devs. Module is in a VERY good state for initial EA release and has already given me some of the tensest dogfight moments I have experienced in DCS over the years. The systems are modelled with a nice depth like the C101. Model and texture could use a little bit of polish (details under ailerons etc etc) but it's already a very aesthetically pleasing aircraft. Liveries selection is top notch. Get a real sense of history flying it.

Can't wait to see how it develops and already eagerly anticipating your next module announcement 😋

THANKS!

• Like 2

+1

I've brought it on impulse, and I had doubts just after ( price was quite steep ).
Then I could not even shoot a missile.

Then everyhting started coming togheder , and I started to understand the plane.

And I'm loving it.

I'll need a lot of training and a lot of study, but the feel of a 70's plane is there too.

In the engine that tries to stall, in the plane that shakes, that oscillates, in the missiles that aren't reliable.

In the details, like the chaff and flares cartriges that are actually used in the external views.

If you like the feel of a 70's plane, then it's recomended.

• Like 1

Just bought the F1.

About 2 years ago I purchased the C101 because I saw how dedicated the developer was in updating the AvioJet. 

I have no doubt the same thing will happen hear but in a much shorter time because of the lessons learned on the C101. 

• Like 2
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Also a big thanks to Aerges and @Vibora for bringing us this wonderful plane. I was on vacation during EA release, but now had a couple of flights.

Thanks for adding the variable AB detent position with the first update. My throttle doesn't have a physical detent, so I can set it to a position convenient to me.

Need to figure out the fuel gauge. I was puzzled yesterday, how the totalizer value is compared to the feeder and fuselage readouts (maybe I should open thread showing some screenshots to find someone who can better explain this).

I'm confident the quirks get fixed (TACAN not mutable is a bit annoying over time 🤣 ) as the C-101 also had great improvements over time. Normally I'm only on stable branch, but now, I definitely need to use open beta, glad I didn't uninstall it lately to save disk space.

• Like 2