Bomb Depression Tables for All Bombs Not In the Manual.

Hawkeye91

So after watching redkites video, it appears there are more bomb depression tables but all of the Mk80s series bombs, the beluga, and the GBU bombs are missing depression tables. 

If you watch redkites video it appears there's the Mk80s series bomb depression tables in the exact same format and coloring as the ones in the F1 manuals that come with the module. Have these tables not made it into our manuals yet? If not, can we have them?

Where are these tables redkite got ahold of?
See here:null

image.png

Edited by Hawkeye91
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Apple said:

They are part of the Kneeboard. You can find the images here: C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World.Openbeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Cockpit\Mirage-F1\Mirage-F1CE\KNEEBOARD\pages

There's three pages, and none of them cover the Mk82s or some of the other weapons.

For Mk82 I've only worked one profile:

20-degree dive, release at 480KIAS 1600' AGL, sight set to 78.

The SAMP-250s seem to be roughly the same. For every 10kts airspeed at the same dive angle and release altitude, expect a difference of 2 mils on the sight.

I have a couple profiles for the SAMP-250HD, -400HD and LD, and the M4 HEAT rockets as well.

Edited by Nealius

19 hours ago, giaco1 said:

F1_Parametrs_dattaque_PG1.png

it's my creation, but the pitch ladder on the mirage hud is unstable and there seems to be some bug. Consider it a beta version, which I will update later

F1_Parametrs_dattaque_PG2.png

Nice work! Thank you!

• Like 1

Great tables, my thanks.

Have to say that I'm with rep3t3 regarding the scenery.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

2022/7/25 PM11点57分,giaco1说:

F1_Parametrs_dattaque_PG1.png

it's my creation, but the pitch ladder on the mirage hud is unstable and there seems to be some bug. Consider it a beta version, which I will update later

F1_Parametrs_dattaque_PG2.png

Nice work and a little reminder, the depress unit is not degree but mrad. 

• Thanks 1

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

5 minutes ago, Nealius said:

Also throwing this out there until we get official bomb tables for other ordnance. It's fairly easy to create your own tables using active pause:

Nice demo. I did this back in the day with the A4. It's relatively time consuming, but pays off down the road. I wonder if tables can be crowd sourced into a master table 🤔 that could be nice. 

Thanks for the video. For others out there, remember to note altitude, angle, and airspeed and watch that vsi and G on level drops (my fav). 

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 7