English Cockpit labels

andrewd251
Go to solution Solved by Japo32,

24 minutes ago, Japo32 said:

how did you have the description.lua? the only way I know is with moderviewer2, but when I tried to export it, it gave me an error... so I couldn't. is there other way?

The current extractor is not compatible with the latest iteration of .edm

But you can always extract the necessary info for creating skin by reading the file with notepad/notepad++ or something alike

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Japo32 said:

Finished. It is uploaded into Users Download area of DCS. As soon as they are online you will be able to download them.

Available now.  Una maravilla, Japo. No me quería ir al trabajo hoy hasta ver como quedaba, y es perfecto. Gracias.

• Like 1

MSI Trident X Plus 9SF-488EU Intel Core i9-9900K/64GB/2x2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD+1x2TB SSD/RTX 2080Ti/Samsung C49RG90 120hz/HP Reverb/

great mod! however i'm wondering if I'm able to combine it with this mod that makes the panel a nice shade of grey? I really like this one, so was hoping it'd be fairly easy to combine with the english cockpit. am I able to do this?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

32 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

great mod! however i'm wondering if I'm able to combine it with this mod that makes the panel a nice shade of grey? I really like this one, so was hoping it'd be fairly easy to combine with the english cockpit. am I able to do this?

Not quickly. You'd have to combine both mods in an image editor (Photoshop, etc), but totally doable if you know how to use Photoshop (or any other editor that can load .dds files).

Edited by MYSE1234
  • Thanks 1

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

23 minutes ago, MYSE1234 said:

Not quickly. You'd have to combine both mods in an image editor (Photoshop, etc), but totally doable if you know how to use Photoshop (or any other editor that can load .dds files).

ah, shoot. was hoping i could just combine some files from both mods. thanks for the reply tho!

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

8 hours ago, IvanK said:

What/Where is this HUD mod ?

This mod. It makes the numbers on the HUD a bit larger so they are easier to see. Especially in VR..

Edited by MYSE1234
  • Like 1

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...