Armament Push buttons ON / OFF Bindings not working correctly

Nightmare22
Go to solution Solved by Sacarino111,

When using a keybinding for the 8 Armament Push Buttons on the RH side 

For each of the 8 Buttons after pressing the binding for: 

ON = turns it ON

OFF = Turns it OFF 

But after doing this once the binding for ON no longer works and pressing the binding for OFF works almost like a toggle for the button, so after one use pressing OFF then turns the button back on and Off again (but not always constantly) .

Personally with these being toggle buttons in the aircraft the binding should be a single ON/OFF toggle anyway if possible 🙂

• Like 2

Whilst I've not encountered this bug yet (my ON and OFF for MD and MG have always worked fine), I agree with OP that the option to have a control that lets you use one button to toggle ON/OFF would be nice as an option, along with the current situation of a separate key for each.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 1:13 AM, Nightmare22 said:

When using a keybinding for the 8 Armament Push Buttons on the RH side 

For each of the 8 Buttons after pressing the binding for: 

ON = turns it ON

OFF = Turns it OFF 

But after doing this once the binding for ON no longer works and pressing the binding for OFF works almost like a toggle for the button, so after one use pressing OFF then turns the button back on and Off again (but not always constantly) .

I tried 3 of the 8 buttons keybindings and I cannot reproduce your issue.

Is it fixed on your end?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

53 minutes ago, Flappie said:

I tried 3 of the 8 buttons keybindings and I cannot reproduce your issue.

Is it fixed on your end?

Unfortunately not, I think the issue might actually stem with an issue to do with modifiers not responding properly say I use button 1 for an on command, then button 1 + Modifer (button 5) for Off command - after one cycle using the modifier the button will then only work with the modifier engaged, it almost makes it a toggle button but with less consistency - I don't seem to have any issue with the use of modifiers on other aircraft 

On 8/6/2022 at 10:04 AM, Sacarino111 said:

Hi.

Just a bit if anidea.

Make sure you are using the button as "modifiers", and not "interruptors", cause the way you explain the issue reminds me when I make/made that mistake.

Saludos.

Saca111

You, Sir, are a genius THANK YOU - I have nearly every single module and have binded them all with a modifier and have never done this by accident before -THANK YOU, problem sorted!!  

• Like 1