KS-19 AAA FLAK and SON-9 tracking BUG

GumidekCZ

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zergburger said:

Yeah, I know, they just have to learn to search if the bug is already reported before the write their own report. Problem is, that there is multiple places in forum, where someone can put the report in, that is why I first  try to use forum or Google search.  Multiple reports of the same thing is not helping to anyone 🙄

• 4 months later...

New Tracks with Bugged SON-9 & KS-19

Three atmpts to shot F/A-18C flying 0.8M near Bandar Abbas by KS-19 & SON-9 - I used Night / Day time and altitude of Hornets 30k and 25k. BROKEN, BROKEN and again BROKEN 🥶

1st attempt: Late radar acquisition, guns started aim, but immediately stucked in rotation around its axis without single shot. (Night, Full moon, Hronets at 30k)

2nd attmept: Late radar acquisition, guns started aim, immediately freezed not following aim on targets - without single shot. (Day, Hronets at 30k)

3nd attmept: Late radar acquisition, guns started aim, fired few rounds but quickly freezed not following aim on targets - (Day, Hronets at 25k)

KS-19_not_firing_with_SON-9_Bug.trk KS-19_freezed_with_SON-9_Bug.trk KS-19_rotating_with_SON-9_Bug.trk

Edited by GumidekCZ

Thanks for the tracks. It seems the bug is triggered from a certain alttiude: an aircraft flying at 5300 m above SON-9 will trigger the bug.

I edited the report.

EDIT: I've just found a workaround: if only one KS-19 unit is part of the SON-9 group, the bug does not happen.

Edited by Flappie
  • Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.