wheel brake binding T16000M/TWCS

Go to solution Solved by Ala13_ManOWar,

first of all, great module, need to get used to it after M2000C. for some reason I am not able to bind wheel brake on any buttons on the stick, makes taxiing a bit hazardous! air brakes, chute, flaps or anything else needed to barely fly the aircraft is fine...

edit: OK it needs to be a slider not a single button, which makes sense, I've binded a rotary knob since I do not have actual rudder/brake pedals, I should have read the manual with more care...

Edited by funkstardeluxe
issue solved

• Solution
25 minutes ago, funkstardeluxe said:

first of all, great module, need to get used to it after M2000C. for some reason I am not able to bind wheel brake on any buttons on the stick, makes taxiing a bit hazardous! air brakes, chute, flaps or anything else needed to barely fly the aircraft is fine...

edit: OK it needs to be a slider not a single button, which makes sense, I've binded a rotary knob since I do not have actual rudder/brake pedals, I should have read the manual with more care...

For reasons not important here I can't push brakes on my rudder pedals, and I certainly have brakes set either in my Warthog throttle base extra axis and in a spare button of my joystick grip. They both work, they both can be bound at the same time, no problem at all.

Axis's controls list is one bind, buttons controls are a different controls list, if you select axis's controls you have to use an axis for the control, but in the regular button's control list you can set all the axis controls to buttons either. They're just two different controls' lists.

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar
typo
  • Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice