Just gonna leave this here

Heinlein

4 hours ago, Heinlein said:

6noqxo.jpg

By the way, F1 and F-4C/RF-4C operated together in Spanish Air Force as complementary airframes, what the heck you talking about? 🤣

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

hace 6 horas, Ala13_ManOWar dijo:

By the way, F1 and F-4C/RF-4C operated together in Spanish Air Force as complementary airframes, what the heck you talking about? 🤣

The joke went over your head. The point was that both airframes where designed and intended as all weather interceptors but went to serve as multirole aircrafts, one beeing more expensive, comprehensive and more capable then the other. Guess which is which 😉
Still love the mirage tho. A neat little plane, surprisingly simple to learn and capable. Excellent addition to the coldwar environment 🙂

🤣🤣🤣  I was expecting something like that, as a non native you do your best but many details get lost in translation 😉 .

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice