MOD for "real" cockpit, based on DXInput-devices (MJOY etc.)

FreemanRU

DCS & Lua: "clickable" via standard input

Sorry for auto-translate. But english - not my "best side".

Key feature of this mode - set toggle switch to the desired position by any key of DXInput device.

for example you can set toggle to OFF position by pressing BNT_1, and to ON position by pressing BTN_2.

Всё сказанное автором - вымесел, и не может быть использовано как доказательство в суде.

Мой блог | My blog

So the purpose of this mod is for cockpit builders? Looks like it would help them a lot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

This find is a GEM..!

Am i mistaken if I say that this would serve as a way to edit direct inputs between several DirectX devices and DCS/BS..? For all of us that use more than one joystick controller? And could eliminate the need for additional software like SIOC and such?

If so, could someone please make a translation to english and give the guy who came up with this a HUGH CIGAR..! Because that would mean that we can cut short a lot of hours in our pitbuilding projects..

GOOD FIND..!

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Am i mistaken if I say that this would serve as a way to edit direct inputs between several DirectX devices and DCS/BS..? For all of us that use more than one joystick controller?

Yes. This MOD use native DCS input, so you can use any number of devices.

And could eliminate the need for additional software like SIOC and such?

Your need additional software (SIOC etc) if your hardware (IOcards etc) not a DirectX device.

You can assign buttons from any device which you can see in "Control Panel - Game Devices" in your Windows OS.

If so, could someone please make a translation to english

Translation was planned to end of Russian's Cristmass (10 Jun). At this moment you can use auto-translated version of article, and native english scripts (link was in article, repeate here).

"Road map" of this MOD:

- add supporting of "relative" rotary switches

- add supporting of macros (like "cheat" macros "start/stop engine procedure")

Всё сказанное автором - вымесел, и не может быть использовано как доказательство в суде.

Мой блог | My blog