[FIXED] Radio Selector Unit Volume Stack Doesn't Work!

Rhinozherous

When setting up a TCN station the morsecode is not able to be muted as the TAC volume knob is doing nothing.

Edited by Vibora
  • Like 4

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

On 7/21/2022 at 12:26 PM, Rhinozherous said:

When setting up a TCN station the morsecode is not able to be muted as the TAC volume knob is doing nothing.

where the heck is the TACAN volume knob? I've been looking for it. Shame it's not working but once it does I'd like to know where it is please. 🙂

8 minutes ago, bones1014 said:

where the heck is the TACAN volume knob? I've been looking for it. Shame it's not working but once it does I'd like to know where it is please. 🙂

IIRC, left horizontal panel, ahead of throttle, and next to the radios and other volume knobs. But check on manual, some start up video or something else, it was yesterday that I used those and I'm not 100% sure right now 🤔 .

• Like 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

2 hours ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

IIRC, left horizontal panel, ahead of throttle, and next to the radios and other volume knobs. But check on manual, some start up video or something else, it was yesterday that I used those and I'm not 100% sure right now 🤔 .

ah the potentiometers. I know what a potentiometer is but that doesn't tell you what it does. poor choice of words imo

3 hours ago, bones1014 said:

When I search for a binding in a new Aircraft I always check the name via the Tooltip (holding the mouse cursor over the knob in question). Most of the time the name is something similar in the assignments menu. Tooltips are avtivated via the DCS settings menu.

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

The Radio Selector Unit Volume stack doesn't work to control volume level of anything. ILS, TACAN, VOR are all stuck at full volume.

Edited by mytai01
  • Like 1

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• mytai01 changed the title to Radio Selector Unit Volume Stack Doesn't Work!
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Vibora changed the title to [FIXED] Radio Selector Unit Volume Stack Doesn't Work!