Mirage F1 Support (Identifies as Christen Eagle II)

MAXsenna

4 hours ago, RedeyeStorm said:

Yes but the radio’s are correctly recognised and everything works for me.

Yeah, I was just worried. Had forgotten I hadn't set up the Christen in my setup yet.
Cheers!

image.png

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna
Grammar, spelling

It doesn't seem to work right for me, but I'm not sure if its me using the radios wrong. I'm using 25w, p+g, green push button. I can hear the beep that the command is recognized, but I never hear from atc. I do notice there is a bug with the radios not turning the tenths and hundredth frequency properly, so that might be why...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, chichowalker said:

For me only green radio (U+V) works fine. Not the red one (UHF). Only one PTT recognised by vaicom when inside Mirage F-1. I use also SRS and integration its different. 

The F1 has only one PTT, so you must change from green to red.
And as @Padinn mentions, there are some bugs with the radios in the F1 currently.
Cheers!

On 7/25/2022 at 6:32 PM, MAXsenna said:

Yeah, I was just worried. Had forgotten I hadn't set up the Christen in my setup yet.
Cheers!

image.png

image.png

How do you get it to list the planes in your top photo? I assume that is the VIACOM Profile settings? I see all the TX options, but they do not say the planes they apply to. 

2 hours ago, Padinn said:

How do you get it to list the planes in your top photo? I assume that is the VIACOM Profile settings? I see all the TX options, but they do not say the planes they apply to. 

I have added ans edited all those entries.
As you can see, I use different hardware for different modules, and coupled with VAICOM's "Exposed Variables", VAICOM knows which module I'm currently in, and the correct PTTs work for the corresponding hardware/module. I used to have a profile for every module, but that was a pain when updating the keywords. This solution is much sexier, but VAICOM version 2.5.24 was the last version this worked without any issue. Now I have a lot of problems, so I hope this will be solved in the future.

Thanks! I still can't get mine to work. I tune radio manually...even my ingame comm menu doesn't get a response. Im powering them on, setting p+g or m as indicated, clicking the red or green pushbutton, then holding my ptt key for voice attack and ingame. But then I'll randomly hear ATC later. Other modules work so its something with my setup. 

I get the acknowledgement that the command worked in voice attack, but no text from my pilot shows up, so I know ingane its not sending anything.

If anyone who has it working can detail their method please let me know. I have easy comms on atm. 

1 hour ago, Padinn said:

Thanks! I still can't get mine to work. I tune radio manually...even my ingame comm menu doesn't get a response. Im powering them on, setting p+g or m as indicated, clicking the red or green pushbutton, then holding my ptt key for voice attack and ingame. But then I'll randomly hear ATC later. Other modules work so its something with my setup. 

I get the acknowledgement that the command worked in voice attack, but no text from my pilot shows up, so I know ingane its not sending anything.

If anyone who has it working can detail their method please let me know. I have easy comms on atm. 

Hmmm. Well, since other modules are working your TXs should be set correctly. What mission are you using? 

In any of the QS missions included, I only turn on the battery, radio, set the frequency. And it just works when I press TX1. 

6 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Hmmm. Well, since other modules are working your TXs should be set correctly. What mission are you using? 

In any of the QS missions included, I only turn on the battery, radio, set the frequency. And it just works when I press TX1. 

Been using through the inferno single player mission. 

6 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Been using through the inferno single player mission. Do I need to do any additional vaicom setup for a new plane? I thought it was auto detect and go...

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Well, does it work in any of the stock missions from Aerges?
First thing I would try! 😉

Cheers!

Gave it a shot. What fixes it for me is easy comms off. Anyway to get it working with easy comms on?

6 minutes ago, Padinn said:

Gave it a shot. What fixes it for me is easy comms off. Anyway to get it working with easy comms on?

I never use Easy Comms, hate it!
Why do you want that when you already are tuning the radios manually? 😉

On 7/26/2022 at 12:32 AM, MAXsenna said:

Cheers!

image.png

image.png

How do you setup different keybinds for different modules for the radio in vaicomm?

I only have tx1-txx.

Thanks

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

32 minutes ago, VirusAM said:

How do you setup different keybinds for different modules for the radio in vaicomm?

I only have tx1-txx.

Thanks

I just copy and rename the TXx press/release. Change the physical button. 

Then I use exposed variables to identify the module.

On my cell, so can't post more screenshots. But there is a dedicated thread for this. I'll see if I can find it. 

Cheers! 

6 minutes ago, MAXsenna said:

I just copy and rename the TXx press/release. Change the physical button. 

Then I use exposed variables to identify the module.

On my cell, so can't post more screenshots. But there is a dedicated thread for this. I'll see if I can find it. 

Cheers! 

Ok, thanks so much I will search for the thread as well.

• Like 1

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png