Edit runway repair times

104th_Maverick

Current implementation has runways repaired after 60 minutes regardless of what weapon is used to crater them.

It would be fantastic if this time could be changed by the mission designer in the ME somehow to specify how long a runway takes to repair depending on the size of the weapon that hits it.

eg-

500lbs bomb = 1 hour repair time

1000lbs bomb = 2 hour repair time

2000lbs bomb = 4 hour repair time.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

just curious, why ?
single woman cant deliver nine babies in one month if she works harder neither 9 women cant deliver a baby in 1 month
why it should take more time by increasing warhead ? may be it would be more logical to increase repair time by increasing number of hits per runway, but then how about if only 2 bombs hit the runway compare to 20 drops ! i think its over simplified 

Edited by Raviar
  • Like 1

I’m with Mav on this, it’s a great idea.  Also worth accounting for say delayed action cluster bombs, which might not actually damage the runway, but would will prevent its use until cleared, and durandel and similar, which might only make a small how at the surface level, but a big hole underneath

• Like 2

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.