Add Toggle options to switch bindings

COMDZERO

Did you check if those on/off switches are not made as a toggle for the buttons in the cockpit, because I recognized that some other functions like nose wheel steering or the lock for the landing gear have an on / off option but its enough to assign either on or off because those already toggle the switches.

But it would be better if Aerges would give us both options: on/off specially for cockpit-builders and thos with plenty of buttons plus addionally a toggle option for those with limited buttons or the need to use the keyboard.

Primary for DCS and other flightsims: i9 12900K@default OC on MSI Z790 Tomahawk (MS-7D91) | 64 GB DDR5-5600 | Asus TUF RTX3090 Gaming OC | 1x 38"@3840x1600 | 1x 27"@2560x1440 | Windows10Pro64

Spoiler

Secondary: i7 11700k@5.1GHz on MSI Z590 Gaming Force MB| 64 GB DDR4-3200 | PowerColor RX6900XTU Red Devil | 1x 32"@2560*1440 + 1x24"@1980*1200 | Windows10Pro64

Backup: i7 6700K@4.8GHz | 64 GB DDR4-2400 | PowerColor RX5700XT Red Devil | SSD-500/1000GB | 1x49" 32:9 Asus X49VQ 3840x1080 | Windows10Pro64

Flightsim Input Devices: VPC: ACE2 Rudder / WarBRD Base / T-50CM2 Base with 50mm ext. / Alpha-R, Mongoos T-50CM, WarBRD and VFX Grip / T-50CM3 Throttle | VPC Sharka-50 + #2 Controle Panel | TM Cougar MFD-Frames| Rift S - Secondary: TM HOTAS WARTHOG/Cougar Throttle+Stick, F-18-Grip | TM TPR Rudder | DelanClip/PS3-CAM IR-Tracker

I think they want us to use "Toggle" on a button, and "on/off" on a switch. I agree, its good to have the option. I tend to use Toggle only on switches that have more than just On/Off functions. Like fuel switches.... Left wing, right wing, fuselage, combat tanks.......  I like to use a three position switch for these toggles. I'll Sequence the Toggle "Forward" to chose my function, then use Toggle function rearward to adjust my initial selection. 

Edited by 352nd_Hoss
  • Like 1

Sempre Fortis

Examples for cockpit builders and switch box collectors:

Weapons selector switches - Add toggle On/Off

Master arm - Add On/Off including Guard

Landing gear - Up/Down with guard

Battery - On/Off

more to follow...

Edited by COMDZERO
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/28/2022 at 10:26 AM, schmiefel said:

the lock for the landing gear have an on / off option but its enough to assign either on or off because those already toggle the switches.

Doesn't work, I can only open the gear lock with my keybinding.

It's ridiculous to need to use up TWO switches on your stick for obvious toggle functions like NWS on/off and the gun safety. How did they miss this obvious issue?