L-39 Syrian Campaign - Free Syria - V1.01

dggoofy

Hi Felows, 

A bit stupid to do this when a new DCS Mod is newly out, but I'm glad and proud to announce the very closely coming new free campaign for DCS :

L-39 "Free Syria" Campaign V1.01

After years of civil war, the dictator is dead and a new page in the country's history is about to be written.

You will step into the shoes of an L-39 pilot who will help the country to get rid of the remaining rebels.

What do you need for this campaign ?

• Syria Map
  • L-39 Albatros Mod
  • Good knowledge of using all weapons. 

What you get ?

• Story lined campaign with...
  • ...9 fully voiced missions, never the same, always fun. About 1 hour each to complete.
  • Full documention in briefing AND kneeboard
  • The use of ALL, I say ALL, weapons, but training ones : internal and external guns, LD bombs, HD bombs, illumination bombs, AA missiles, rockets and... flares!

Difficulty : Depends on your settings and skills.

Basically the L-39 is a trainer. You have few weapons. Thus, in combat, you only have one pass to make. Therefore, the missions are not difficult.
BUT... there is no radar, no CCIP mode, no guided bombs. In this case, it depends only on your skill.
Then you can make the mission easier by turning all labels on, or harder by turning them off.

qitacm.jpg

y8knyv.jpg

V1.00 - Initial release

V1.01 - Aug, 1st, 2022 - Small trigger adjustments in mission 1 and 5.

Cheers

Daniel

Edited by dggoofy
Update
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 12

Thanks for sharing this … I look forward to fly it 👍

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Great news! The picture doesn't seem to be loaded or it is supposed to be like that??

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

4 часа назад, dggoofy сказал:

Repaired 

Looks very promising👍

i7-11700K 5GHz, 64GB DDR4@3200, ZOTAC RTX4090, iiyama 34 Red Eagle  || Quest 3, HP Reverb G2, TrackIR 5  || Orion2 F-16EX Viper Throttle Combo, TM Warthog throttle(button box),  Virpil WarBRD+Viper stick, VPC interceptor pedals || TM MFD Cougar pack || F-16C, F-15E, AH-64D | Simshaker Jetpad || F-16 Panels: Landing Gear, CMDS, ICP, Avionics, Sensors, Lighting, Air Cond, HUD, Anti Ice

What is the ETA?

1 hour ago, Freakmeister51 said:

It’s going to be absolutely wonderful getting into this campaign seeing that there aren’t a lot of missions/ campaigns for this module. Can you recommend any prerequisites for thus or can a relative novice do this?

If you played the training mission of the L-39 module, it should be enough. No problem. Read and train a bit following Chuck's guide.

Missions are easy. No stress.

Spoiler

The L-39 has no flare against SAM nor AA missile, so you won't have to engage against such enemies...

Have a try, you won't regret it.

Cheers

• Thanks 3

Thank you

• Like 1

I9-13900K 5.6Ghz / MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI/ 128Gb 6000MHz/ RTX 4090/ Asus RogXG279Q/ TM Hotas Warthog/ Saitek X65F/ ThrustMaster TPR Worldwide version/ TrackIR 5/ HP G2 / Logitech  G13. etc All Modules All Terrains

5 часов назад, dggoofy сказал:

Have a try, you won't regret it.

You have done a great job!!🤩👍 Thank you for your contribution to the DCS community!!🙂

• Like 1

It's active now, at User Files 🙏

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3325255/

After installing it, I edited its title a bit, removed the word "Campaign", as all the names on the list are in fact Campaigns, so no need to reiterate ... and added the author's name, so that in the future I can remember who it was 🙂

jOEiNbN.jpg

Currently dedicated to the Mirage F1, but will fly this Campaign once my time with the F1 passes (usually 1-3 months its the time I dedicate to each DCS module)  🙂

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

6 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

After installing it, I edited its title a bit, removed the word "Campaign", as all the names on the list are in fact Campaigns, so no need to reiterate ... and added the author's name, so that in the future I can remember who it was 🙂

I forgot to say : 

Please dear Felows : do what ever you want! Modify, delete, add... it's 100% free.

Only one thing is absolutely forbidden : to make monney with my stuffs.

If someone would try to create a trailer movie I would be very glad. 

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Freakmeister51 said:

It’s going to be absolutely wonderful getting into this campaign seeing that there aren’t a lot of missions/ campaigns for this module. Can you recommend any prerequisites for thus or can a relative novice do this?

One info more

Basically the L-39 is a trainer. You have few weapons. Thus, in combat, you only have one pass to make. Therefore, the missions are not difficult.
BUT... there is no radar, no CCIP mode, no guided bombs. In this case, it depends only on your skill.
Then you can make the mission easier by turning all labels on, or harder by turning them off.

And don't worry... enemy will also return fire 🤣

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Currently dedicated to the Mirage F1, but will fly this Campaign once my time with the F1 passes (usually 1-3 months its the time I dedicate to each DCS module)  🙂

I will buy the F1... not immediatly, but I will. So I'm already thinking about a campaign involving F1 in Syria... I've got some ideas. Probably Royal Jordanian F1...

• Like 3

• dggoofy changed the title to L-39 Syrian Campaign - Free Syria - V1.01

Hi guys,

Sorry for that, but, as I re-re-re... play the whole campaign I had a very small issue in mission 5.

The mission 5 works, but not as it should. So I fixe it. And now, it works fine.

I take profit to update a bit the 1st mission, where "player" takes to long to answer to the control... 

So if you want you may download the campaign again.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Looking forward to trying this campaign out this weekend. I like that it's a campaign for a lesser-used aircraft, with a believable storyline, and fairly straightforward missions. Stuff like this can really add interest and enjoyment for those of us who aren't highly skilled - something fun to do other than hitting target ranges or doing some of the easier PvE out there. 

• Like 1

Hi,

Yes, sorry for that. I set wrong triggers. You can redownload the campaign (v1.02) and replace the files, and all will work perfectly then, inclusive the name of the 7th mission.

Don't worry, it won't reset your campaign score.

And then you'll receive 100 after the 9th mission. Did you find this last a bit fun 😉 ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dggoofy said:

Hi,

Yes, sorry for that. I set wrong triggers. You can redownload the campaign (v1.02) and replace the files, and all will work perfectly then, inclusive the name of the 7th mission.

Don't worry, it won't reset your campaign score.

And then you'll receive 100 after the 9th mission. Did you find this last a bit fun 😉 ?

This campaign was really fun, simple and with enough material for you to understand what has to be done, and the L-39 is a lot of fun too.

Screen_220805_225153.png

• Like 1

[DCS: F-5E BRASIL]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 7/28/2022 at 1:42 PM, dggoofy said:

Hi Felows, 

A bit stupid to do this when a new DCS Mod is newly out, but I'm glad and proud to announce the very closely coming new free campaign for DCS :

L-39 "Free Syria" Campaign V1.01

After years of civil war, the dictator is dead and a new page in the country's history is about to be written.

You will step into the shoes of an L-39 pilot who will help the country to get rid of the remaining rebels.

What do you need for this campaign ?

• Syria Map
  • L-39 Albatros Mod
  • Good knowledge of using all weapons. 

What you get ?

• Story lined campaign with...
  • ...9 fully voiced missions, never the same, always fun. About 1 hour each to complete.
  • Full documention in briefing AND kneeboard
  • The use of ALL, I say ALL, weapons, but training ones : internal and external guns, LD bombs, HD bombs, illumination bombs, AA missiles, rockets and... flares!

Difficulty : Depends on your settings and skills.

qitacm.jpg

y8knyv.jpg

V1.00 - Initial release

V1.01 - Aug, 1st, 2022 - Small trigger adjustments in mission 1 and 5.

Cheers

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

Awesome job!!! Congratulations!

I loved it so much that I’d like to convert that for the Mirage F1.

@dggoofy, Daniel, do I have your permission to do so? Of course, I will mention your original work and link the conversion to your original.

We have so few campaigns so far form the F1 and this one would be quite nice.

I thank you in advance.

All the best,

Sydy

Edited by Sydy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Sydy said:

@dggoofy, Daniel, do I have your permission to do so? Of course, I will mention your original work and link the conversion to your original.

As I wrote it above : do what ever you want! It's free. Only forbidden : make money with it 🙂 

You have to find a way for the frequency change. Would be a pity to let it drop, my opinion. 

And I see 2 problems to solve : 

Spoiler

- Mission 5 : I set a trigger that checks the button pushed for the red flare. You have to find a solution for it.

- Mission 6 illuminations. The F1 has no illuminations bombs

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dggoofy said:

As I wrote it above : do what ever you want! It's free. Only forbidden : make money with it 🙂 

You have to find a way for the frequency change. Would be a pity to let it drop, my opinion. 

And I see 2 problems to solve : 

Reveal hidden contents

- Mission 5 : I set a trigger that checks the button pushed for the red flare. You have to find a solution for it.

- Mission 6 illuminations. The F1 has no illuminations bombs

Cheers

Niiice! You’ve got a deal!

On it now. I will upload it today!

Cheers!

• Thanks 1