L-39 Syrian Campaign - Free Syria - V1.01

dggoofy

4 hours ago, unlikely_spider said:

Sydy, did you happen to create this conversion? I don't see it in the User Files. (I don't have the L-39 to play the original)

Hi unlikely_spider,

Nope! RL became demanding and my incompetence made it impossible! LOL 

I managed to convert another one, the Desert Bad guys. It's here, on the User Download page.

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, unlikely_spider said:

Are there any Navaids on the Syria map? Whatever the L-39's equivalent of VOR/ILS is - RSBN I think, that it can use?

unfortunately, this Map has no rsbn stations, which is a real shame. There is a user Mod that adds a few stations, you might want to try it latest version:

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nisha Setty said:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking,. Can you please provide more context or clarify your question?

¿? 🙄🤔

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 weeks later...

I've just purchased the Mi-24... this campaign has moved the L-39 to number 2 or 3 on my to-buy list. After the Syria map and possibly the MiG-19 or MiG-21!

edit: as soon as I got the announcement for today's sale, I went and got the Syria map, and the MiG-19, and the MiG-21... and the L-39 😄 Campaign is downloaded - the rest have not!

Edited by TasDozer

• 2 weeks later...

I've just completed the first mission and it was great! For the second mission - I'm wondering if I'm missing some livery packs? I don't have a Syrian livery for the L-39ZA, there's some MiG-23s which are apparently in "Syrian Air Force" livery but they are grey with red stars 😄

edit: just needed the "Syrian Air Force Pack" and all looks good now!

Edited by TasDozer
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, pseitov said:

Hm.. couldn't open fire in mission 2. If I create in editor simple mission with only one L-39ZA with same load there are no problem with opening fire. Have anyone thoughts?

Strange. Surely not a campaign issue. 🙂

• 9 months later...