Issues with numbers on texture file

LoganTMT

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with my textures being goobered up on the fuselage. I'm trying to get the textures set up to work for my custom skin I'm doing, but it is pulling from the original texture to fill the numbers instead of just being completely invisible to show the underlying textures...

Note the circled areas...

Untitled-2.jpg

For every decal you have, you will also have to place the main texture as well..

in this example I'm using the nose wheel nubmers...

--    No.115, of 342 Mira, 114 Pteriya
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_first_digit", DECAL ,                "miragef1-numeral",true};
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_second_digit", DECAL ,                "miragef1-numeral",true};
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_third_digit", DECAL ,                "miragef1-numeral",true};

{"miragef1_common_04_4_first_digit", 0 ,                    "miragef1-common_4",false};
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_second_digit", 0 ,                    "miragef1-common_4",false};
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_third_digit", 0 ,                    "miragef1-common_4",false};

{"miragef1_common_04_4_first_digit",ROUGHNESS_METALLIC,        "miragef1-common_4_RoughMet",true};
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_second_digit",ROUGHNESS_METALLIC,    "miragef1-common_4_RoughMet",true};
    {"miragef1_common_04_4_third_digit",ROUGHNESS_METALLIC,        "miragef1-common_4_RoughMet",true};

so for every digit (and I mean everyone that is the lua), you need the main texture...yes PITA

Marvin "Cactus" Palmer

DCS:World 2.5(ob)

Gigabyte Z390 Designare i7-9700K (4.6GHz), 32Gb RAM (3600MHz), GTX2070, 40" 1080p Monitor, TM Warthog, Saitek Rudder pedals,TM Cougar MFD, and an ipad.