Three position switch for flaps

Go to solution Solved by MAXsenna,

I have a three position switch on my throttle (WW Orion 2) labeled "Flaps", that I'd like to use for flaps in the Warthog. However the only controls I can find are to move the flaps up one setting or down one setting. I made this mostly work, unless I want to put the flaps fully down, by mapping the forward switch position to move the flaps up, and the middle one to move the flaps down. As long as I start with the flaps and switch in matching positions, and never go to full flaps, it's fine.

Is there a way to map this correctly? I mapped the boat switch to another three position switch, but the boat switch control has specific inputs for going to the specific positions, rather than a relative motion.

1 hour ago, Wile E. said:

I have a three position switch on my throttle (WW Orion 2) labeled "Flaps", that I'd like to use for flaps in the Warthog. However the only controls I can find are to move the flaps up one setting or down one setting. I made this mostly work, unless I want to put the flaps fully down, by mapping the forward switch position to move the flaps up, and the middle one to move the flaps down. As long as I start with the flaps and switch in matching positions, and never go to full flaps, it's fine.

Is there a way to map this correctly? I mapped the boat switch to another three position switch, but the boat switch control has specific inputs for going to the specific positions, rather than a relative motion.

Special for joystick category IIRC. 

Map what says "Up else middle" for up switch position. "Down else middle", for down switch position. Do not map the middle position. 

Cheers! 

• Solution
2 hours ago, 352nd_Hoss said:

Just plain old flaps up/neutral/down is too much to else expect!

Sorry I didn't get that. English is not my first language.
Are you asking for more controls? That's totally redundant when you have a 3 position switch like OP asks for.
Like I wrote it's already implemented, though I mis-remembered the correct name.

nullCheers!

image.png