Reverse ILS indication

Chaprot

hello friends, it seems to me that the indications given by the ILS are reversed during the approach on Vaziani TAC 22X- ILS108.75. Is it a bug or a nonsense of the Mirage F1 of the time?

Screen_220730_142445.jpg

Edited by Chaprot
no text joint

That appears to be the glide path, not the azimuth.

Or not even that, you're too damn low in your approach, I don't think that glide path is too bad at all 😅 .

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar
added stuff

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

15 minutes ago, Chaprot said:

You are right Ala13_ManOWar, in fact my dislexia has been detrimental to me (sorry). The correct trajectory should be "up" "right" heading 310° and not "down" "left" indicated.

Screen_220730_142445.jpg

I've been there, don't worry. The fact that some VORs actually work reversed, and they also revert every time you change from To to From isn't helping either.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread has been inactive for quite a while but, having experienced the frustration of putting an hour or more into creating and trying to shoot an ILS landing that fails, I appreciate the hint to use Kobuleti.   Sadly, it failed me today--likely from operator error.

My question is, does anyone else know of any other combination airports, winds and runways on the other maps so I/we can get some variety of scenery and weather while trying to train?

Thanks.