No horn sound, cant lower the TACAN volume, and how to reset the giroscope?

arturojgt

Hi everyone.

1) Some time when I just started a mission from the ramp cold and dark, turn on the battery and then the horn swith, most of the time the alarm in not audible.

2) How can I lower the TACAN volume?, I turned the volume knob all the way to the left and nothing.

3) How can I reset the giro alignement?, my hud and sperical horizont was not aligned (I was playing with the electrical switch).

Thank you

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas

1) In my plane the master caution horn is piercing your ear as soon as switched on, have you set some of the general volumes in the game too low by any chance?

2) I believe radio and everything volumes aren't working right now (didn't try latest patch, but).

3) You need to let the thing stabilize and set before taxiing, apparently nothing is happening and the usual is it's already fine by the time you have to taxi, but it you taxi too soon it might not align correctly, not said in any start-up tutorial I've watched but I happen to have a friend who was F1 ground crew and told us so for starting up.

Edited by Ala13_ManOWar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

38 minutes ago, Ala13_ManOWar said:

1) In my plane the master caution horn is piercing your ear as soon as switched on, have you set some of the general volumes in the game too low by any chance?

2) I believe radio and everything volumes aren't working right now (didn't try latest patch, but).

3) You need to let the thing stabilize and set before taxiing, apparently nothing is happening and the usual is it's already fine by the time you have to taxi, but it you taxi too soon it might not align correctly, not said in any start-up tutorial I've watched but I happen to have a friend who was F1 ground crew and told us so for starting up.

1) all the volumes are to max.

2) Nice data.

3) Im looking for a way to reset and start the alignement again and not to re-start the mission.

Arturo "Chaco" Gonzalez Thomas