old mission with mb 339?

Tricky11

You could rename the mission from XY.miz to XY.zip, unzip the folder, open the I think mission.lua and delete the MB-339 from the "Reduired modules" or from the mission itself then zip the folders again and rename it to .miz.

Make a backup before you do this though as it might break things or make the mission unplayable after.

30 minutes ago, razo+r said:

You could rename the mission from XY.miz to XY.zip, unzip the folder, open the I think mission.lua and delete the MB-339 from the "Reduired modules" or from the mission itself then zip the folders again and rename it to .miz.

Make a backup before you do this though as it might break things or make the mission unplayable after.

just tried that and the mission wouldnt load. i even deleted anything else mb339 related from the lua but i think im missing something somewhere as it still wont load

46 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Ahh sorted. i managed to install the mb339 and the weapons lua fix  so i could  open the mission in editor and remove the mb339.

Thanks for your help though bud.

cheers