Next project ?

jpbordi

Hello 🙂

'I bought the module🙂, of course, the F1 mirage will have a lot of updates coming, but I'm very happy, not to mention the campaigns surely coming

Aeges has an idea of the next jet project, mirage 3/5 (in service in pakistan), IV, jaguar (in service in India), super etendard? (6-day war or Falklands War), hurricane/mystery, tornado, mig 25,F-104 ? other?

KR

Edited by jpbordi
  • Like 2

A Mirage III family would be an instant buy for me. At the moment I'd personally rather prefer the south african variants over the pakistani ones, though - especially the IIIR2Z with the 9K50 motor (same as in the F1), even though that one lost the initial IIIRZ's capability of carrying bombs or the AS30.

Trouble with the MIII and M5 is as always: Whose Mirages to make? Just as with the F1, their capabilities differ significantly - dependant on what the customer wanted or what they were allowed to buy.

Pakistan had a very wide range of Mirage III and 5 variants (including the M5PA3 that could shoot Exocets and several Project ROSE modernisations with fancy TV-screens). Trouble with the PAF Mirages is the lack of maps to use them on.

• Like 1

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!